1911Forum banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,407 Posts
I'm fairly sure that if a "mob" does diddly-**** to this kid it will be the kickoff: no more gloves or Nice Guy crap.

I'd say the same is true if some soros-DA gloryhound crucifies the kid for defending himself.. Party-time.
There have been many events that should have been the kick-off. So not holding my breath on any given thing. The young rifleman has done a full portion already: so if we're ever going to have a kick-off, hopefully not through anything further inflicted upon him.

OtOH, a burp can start the avalanche; straws and camels etc.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I'm fairly sure that if a "mob" does diddly-**** to this kid it will be the kickoff: no more gloves or Nice Guy crap.

I'd say the same is true if some soros-DA gloryhound crucifies the kid for defending himself.. Party-time.
I read it as the mob and the DA are one in the same.

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
This guy - at 17 - has become a national hero.

And through God's will has unwittingly set into motion a firestorm that I believe will be one of the pivotal components in the downward cycling spiral that will be formerly known as the DNC.

The commies can win this, and they know it.
If they force their dirty Soros et al. funded political agendas via their bought and sold DA(s),
the entire rat's nest will have egg all over their collective faces.

Even the most brainwashed of the Biden supporters have to be starting to see the cracks in their own ideological armor.

The article above already looks like a bunch of mean adults beating up a child.

·
Premium Member
13,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)
Not sure where that rumor started as far as his acquittal, I certainly never "heard" about it. The lawyers were working hard on 2 things in here:

To make sure he doesn't get extradited to WI,

And to raise enough money for bail, which is set at either 1 or 2 Million (don't remember) and still have money left for his defense fees.

The most reliable place to get updates is from Lin Wood's twitter account. Twitter is disgraceful with its censorship though, and so Lin Wood also posts on, is it Parlor?

I tried to get a Parlor account but it requires text message capability to set up an account. No thanks, I cancelled my text message and I don't need text message, just more nonsensical garbage interruptions.

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
most brainwashed of the Biden supporters have to be starting to see the cracks in their own ideological armor.
Not from what I've seen. They don't give a rip about any of it. The tribal mentality is so deep, there's literally nothing that will make them wake up.

·
Super Moderator
14,189 Posts
Not from what I've seen. They don't give a rip about any of it. The tribal mentality is so deep, there's literally nothing that will make them wake up.
Like the stampeding buffalos that run off the cliff...!

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
I scanned the NS incident.
It seems like a different situation?

But I'm open to opinions here.
No, I was just pointing out how the Progressives have no compunction on throwing the young under the bus when it suits their agenda. Like harshly disciplining children when they bite their Pop Tart into a "L" shape (and foolish stuff such as that). :mad:

Well, somehow I don't think Nicholas Sandman is all that bitter about it anymore.

2 down, 8 more to go.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yeah, most likely not bitter. Let's see if the news media scumbags actually start paying him though (and not have one of their slimy attorneys figure out a way to stiff him (since it seems that the media and the justice agencies share the same bed lately, it seems). :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,407 Posts
No, I was just pointing out how the Progressives have no compunction on throwing the young under the bus when it suits their agenda. Like harshly disciplining children when they bite their Pop Tart into a "L" shape (and foolish stuff such as that). :mad:

Yeah, most likely not bitter. Let's see if the news media scumbags actually start paying him though (and not have one of their slimy attorneys figure out a way to stiff him (since it seems that the media and the justice agencies share the same bed lately, it seems). :rolleyes:
Hmmm, in Sandman's place, I'd probably discount the award to somebody with deep pockets and a really bad attitude.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
This guy - at 17 - has become a world wide hero.

And through God's will has unwittingly set into motion a firestorm that I believe will be one of the pivotal components in the downward cycling spiral that will be formerly known as the DNC.
Agreed - just a minor edit in bold. :D

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
Hmmm, in Sandman's place, I'd probably discount the award to somebody with deep pockets and a really bad attitude.
Would be ironic if they found a former female H.S. schoolmate as stupid as Christine Blasey Ford (he raped me, but I don't remember if it was daytime or night, even though we we outside at the time) to throw him in jail so's they don't have to pay him. o_O

Hey, I wouldn't put any malfeasance past these Progressive :poop: heads these days. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,407 Posts
Would be ironic if they found a former female H.S. schoolmate as stupid as Christine Blasey Ford (he raped me, but I don't remember if it was daytime or night, even though we we outside at the time) to throw him in jail so's they don't have to pay him. o_O

Hey, I wouldn't put any malfeasance past these Progressive :poop: heads these days. :rolleyes:
"... I was really drunk at the time ..."*.

If ever the statists (AKA "progressives" as in eggs) find the depths of their depravity, it will be as a shovel breaks through a basement floor in China.

* apologies to Pink Floyd

Reactions: Butthead

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Might have got mixed up with the first person to crack off a round. What a mess the tards are making this. Hope the Feds do their job for them and charge him.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts