·
Registered
602 Posts
Maybe, maybe not. Let it play out.

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
From the linked article:

"Somebody in the White House has authority to press the button and stop the president, cut off the president’s speaking ability and sound. Who is that person?" the senator asked.

"There is no such person," Blinken answered, adding that Biden "speaks very clearly and very deliberately for himself......"

^^^^Heeheehee. That last remark is good for a comedy routine. I'm still laughing.

-------

Again from the linked article:

"On Wednesday, he concluded remarks in honor of labor unions by saying he was "supposed to stop and walk out of the room" but decided to stick around anyway.

Biden has also said, "I’m not supposed to take any questions," admitted he was "instructed" to call on specific reporters, declared "they gave me a list of people I’m going to call on," told reporters he would "get in trouble" if he didn’t follow orders and even said, "I'd be happy to take questions if that's what I'm supposed to do."

^^^^And here, Biden succeeds in answering the question, but only due to stumbling over himself. A jaw-dropping answer... also absolutely hilarious 😂

Almost like "I don't know why I'm here, but someone, I can't recall who, told me to be here."

·
Premium Member
16,210 Posts
"There is no such person"
"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"

BTW, 'Topo Gigio' first became known to most Americans when he appeared on the 'Ed Sullivan Show' and became such a hit that they brought him back many times - with his handler, of course.

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
Already at it again. Another Biden "senior moment".... in middle of video conference with Prime Minister of Australia, Biden forgets his name, then refers to him as "that fellow down under":

This after closing a nuclear-powered submarine deal.

Just two weeks ago, in a similar circumstance of forgetfulness, but even more revealing of Biden's character, Biden referred to a senior black official as "our boy in Louisiana":

U.S. media hurriedly instructed their news outlets to suppress any further airing of this Biden remark.

The mental stumbles, the forgetfulness of his own promises, the incompetence as Commander in Chief, and display of generally poor judgement or lack of respect (e.g., repeatedly checking his watch during the Dignified Transfer of servicemen and women), are becoming almost daily events. Once or twice may be an accident. Again and again is not an accident. Biden's handlers know it; the rest of the world has now also figured this out.

An appropriate "front man" indeed for the Dems and their gun ban agenda. In a convoluted way, having an obviously incompetent "front man" leading their gun ban agenda may well help to torpedo the Dem's gun ban agenda ...for now.

·
Premium Member
5,930 Posts
Clearly Bidon can no longer [ reliably ] distinguish between his lines and his "stage directions": often text-to-speeches the stage directions. He was a little iffy on this even years ago.

·
Registered
25,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Let it play out in this situation is basically the Biden Administration saying whatever Milley did is acceptable resulting in no consequences.
I am a little surprised that they have not replaced Milley with Val Demmings or Stacy Abrams.

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
If Topo and Joe were on the ballot, it would be an easy choice.

Reactions: HT77

·
Super Moderator
15,519 Posts
Advice the native Americans took, the Jews, the folks in Venezuela... The list goes on...

We wait and watch our country, liberties and culture disintegrate at the hands of the elite power hungry swamp dwellers
To put it in Cliff Robertson's words in the movie Midway: "The wait-and-seers will bust your ass every time".

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.