1911Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Stainless Springfield Champion last Thursday, and let me be the first to say I love this pistol. I was looking for something to carry when CCW goes through in January(hopefully). I was looking at a Kimber Pro carry when I came across the Champion. It was love at first sight, and with all the extra features the SA came with the decision was easy. I must say my wife was less pleased with the purchase than I, but states she feels safer with a pistol in the house, though she still has doubts about the need to carry concealed. Sorry about the length, I just wanted to share my excitement with others. I have shot the pistol 3 times bringing my total round count up to 300. It has been utterly reliable and feels so solid.

·
Registered
497 Posts
i have 2 springfields and my next one will be a champion. carrying concealed gets easier the more you do it. the first time you get glasses or getting used to a partial bridge in your mouth its a pain, then its like its been there all along. your house is probably the safest place you go. its out of the house i really feel my gun is most useful. my pistol is near all the time in the house or out. there are some really good people out there, but then again there are some real brain donors. i just try to stay out of their way. you just never know. i want my kids to be safe that's why my wife and i carry. she was hesitant at first too. all necessary precautions must be taken especially with kids. its either in the safe or on my person so theres really no danger to them. its a decision you gotta take seriously.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts