1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold a bunch of guns and finally got enough together to buy a Stainless Protector. I had to sell my soul to my wife, but I think it was worth it. I just picked it up today. I plan on shooting it at the first possible time. So, now I join the ranks of pleased Wilson owners.

------------------
"The site of a nation praying is more powerful, more awe inspiring, than the blast of an atomic bomb."
Spencer W. Kimball

·
Super Moderator
1,875 Posts
Methuselah

Be careful with the gun and where you store it and keep and eye on it as the darn things have a habit of reproducing by turning your other guns into Wilson's and all of a sudden you have another and another and ...................

Be safe and keep the brass flying

Terry Peters
http://www.pt-partners.com

Do your research but you get what you pay for front end or back end.

------------------

[This message has been edited by PT-Partners (edited 04-29-2001).]

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
So how do you know you are pleased unless you have shot it? I have no doubt that you will be happy with the gun.

Hey, selling your soul to your wife may not be a bad thing. Homer Simpson did it and it managed to keep him out of Hell when he tried to trade his soul for a donut. Of course, since he no longer had title to it, the deal with the devil of nullified. Now, do you trust your wife not to sell your soul to the devil?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts