1911Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
8,645 Posts
Sheet-car-go didn't check-in yet.

Criminals do criminal things daily, some use guns, some use knives, some use chairs, some use bats, some use fists, some use vehicles, and on occasion some use sharp #2 pencil.

MSM just moves the optics around so they can have their daily fill of crap for viewers to see.

9 shots from that micro, was it 8+1 ? Perp must have been a decent shooter.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Just a guess but the guy had to be pretty close with that gun.
There was no report of a drive by, so it would suggest at least some of the people there, know who the shooter is.
I am guessing the victim who died was closest to the shooter. The victims that was wounded could have wounds anywhere on the body. We think about "center mass" but a bullet hits your big toe or left pinky finger you are considered "wounded".

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
The article said they found a handgun near the scene. It may or may not have been the weapon or weapons used in the attack. Being out after midnight anywhere in NYC then you are really looking to be attacked.

They also made these Ravens in .22LR too.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
I'm sure you're right, maybe I just missed it and you can direct me to an article where a Bill has actually been passed?
Nothing passed YET, but "The Turtle" has John Cornyn and other GOP senators already negotiating your rights away.

·
Premium Member
6,956 Posts
My buddy carried one when he worked as a bouncer at a college dive. Honestly, I’d rather he had shot me with the Raven that kicking my rear. My buddy was 6’2” and 300+ pounds of biker who worked the oil fields as his day job. Why he carried a .25 I have no idea. Always called it his “Throw away gun”.

Grumpy

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Raven 25 ACP

I had one like that when I was in the Marines. It was good enough to protect my single wide trailer.
When I had an FFL in the 1980s and early '90s, I would sell Ravens at gun shows by the bucket full. I bought them for $25 and sold them for $50. All .25ACP.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts