1911Forum banner
21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Ok well just wanted to make sure I din't miss something. There is a HUGE difference between talk and actually passing something. I can always say I am in favor of something and then find reasons I am not happy about the current proposal. We will have to see but I just don't think anything will make it before the Mid Terms

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Washington DC shooting... 15 year old dead after un-permitted concert celebrating Juneteenth.

Yup... that's how emancipation is celebrated, by killing each other.

People running from gunfire, tripping and getting trampled.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Of course... South Florida is a Democrat strong hold.
My town is full-on crazy now. If y'all read the 1963 Communist Manifesto as read in the floor of the Senate, we've checked off most of the boxes. Including the removal of "good" art and the installation of "modern" sculptures that look like they were banged out of i-beams and other metal material.

At least we don't have statues to Lenin. Yet. But we don't have Merry Christmas banners, and at least a half dozen hi-density multi-family dwellings have gone up. And so have the acts of graffiti tagging, people hood rats walking through a neihborhood at 0230 and checking all car doors.. not caring if doorbell cams get them. They don't care. They keep going even after the floodlights come on. I hear BSO's Eurocopter almost on a nightly basis. Sometimes so close it rattles the windows and I can see the glow of the searchlight. Cars with "F the police" neatly stencilled on the fender crowns. "To Enslave and Harrass" is another one I saw. SHoulda taken pix, but I don't like being shot at.

Welcome to West Broward, circa 2022. No longer for a quiet life. If there's a place that needs a political upheaval, it's this one. But the electorate here skews very Hatian and Jamaican -- not quite the Hispanic enclave most would have you believe. That's Miami and Whorelando.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
My town is full-on crazy now. If y'all read the 1963 Communist Manifesto as read in the floor of the Senate, we've checked off most of the boxes. Including the removal of "good" art and the installation of "modern" sculptures that look like they were banged out of i-beams and other metal material.

At least we don't have statues to Lenin. Yet. But we don't have Merry Christmas banners, and at least a half dozen hi-density multi-family dwellings have gone up. And so have the acts of graffiti tagging, people hood rats walking through a neihborhood at 0230 and checking all car doors.. not caring if doorbell cams get them. They don't care. They keep going even after the floodlights come on. I hear BSO's Eurocopter almost on a nightly basis. Sometimes so close it rattles the windows and I can see the glow of the searchlight. Cars with "F the police" neatly stencilled on the fender crowns. "To Enslave and Harrass" is another one I saw. SHoulda taken pix, but I don't like being shot at.

Welcome to West Broward, circa 2022. No longer for a quiet life. If there's a place that needs a political upheaval, it's this one. But the electorate here skews very Hatian and Jamaican -- not quite the Hispanic enclave most would have you believe. That's Miami and Whorelando.
I know. Sheriff Tony, the replacement for Sheriff Israel is now in process of having his Florida State Police Certification revoked.

That's three elected Sheriffs (All Democrats) in a row that have either been removed, decertified or convicted... Sheriff Ken Jenne (Indicted and convicted 2007), Sheriff Israel (removed by Gov. DeSantis 2019), and now Sheriff Gregory Tony (To be decertify, which is a prelude to his removal). The only Republican Sheriff in recent decades was appointed, Al Lamberti was appointed after Jenne was removed. He ran but but lost to Israel in 2012, Broward being a Democrat strong-hold literally hasn't had an elected Republican in any significant county office for decades.

Stay tuned folks... the Democrat Party corruption news in South Florida never ends. More to come.... :geek:

·
Registered
994 Posts
I know. Sheriff Tony, the replacement for Sheriff Israel is now in process of having his Florida State Police Certification revoked.

Stay tuned folks... the Democrat Party corruption news in South Florida never ends. More to come.... :geek:
I voted for the other guy this past election for sheriff. Even though he didn't answer my query about where does he stand on 2A.

But here's something Broward did that's gotten almost no press coverage from any angle: We have joined the ranks of Soros-infested lunacy -- we've enacted "Bail Reform." Bond reform in Broward County: Low-level offenders won’t be held in jail In the name of "Racial Justice" dontchaknow.

I have this urge to buy "Death Wish," the original, and add it to my movie collection. The signs already had been pointing this way for a few years. It used to be you had a hood rat car pulled over and four squad cars - two in front, two in back. Now.. no one gets pulled over unless it's white and rich and fancy.

I hope not, but I have this premonition that Broward's gonna go LA-bad.

And just imagine -- Broward and Miami "leaders" want to make it so there's no State Preemption. That would let them implement all the insane and ineffective gun regs they're dying to put in down here. None of the politicians here are 2A, and none of the Sheriffs either. They want us disarmed. I'm just waiting to see the local manbun and rainbow-hair sporting Useful Idiots to post themselves by Publix and shove "ban assault guns" petitions under my nose again. Last time they couldn't even get 1/2 the signatures they needed to put it to ballot.

"What should be banned is little Communist punks like you." That's the only reasonable response to them, other than "No." or "FOAD"

·
Premium Member
8,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Miami-South Florida area literally has a shooting almost everyday now, especially long holiday weekends. This place is turning into another Chicago.
Washington DC shooting... 15 year old dead after un-permitted concert celebrating Juneteenth.

Yup... that's how emancipation is celebrated, by killing each other.

People running from gunfire, tripping and getting trampled.

Those + NYC that made the news. There were 5 other separate shootings in NJ yesterday besides those that made headlines. People are losing it. One of these days the light bulb might go on, and they’ll start putting criminals in prison again.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Those + NYC that made the news. There were 5 other separate shootings in NJ yesterday besides those that made headlines. People are losing it. One of these days the light bulb might go on, and they’ll start putting criminals in prison again.
If it doesn't fit their narrative, they don't have it published -- or have it hushed up.

It only makes big headlines when it's a white shooter on a black crowd or a school. That's what they want. Black on Black doesn't get any press. It's just Tuesday in Chicago or Miami or San Fran.

I just hope the retards in charge don't get the Clue after their criminal constituents sack their buildings, offices and homes. It won't be Patriots doing it, it'll be the Leftists themselves.

EDIT: Added "or a school" to 2nd paragraph. How could I forget their #1 way of guilting the gullible.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Nothing passed YET, but "The Turtle" has John Cornyn and other GOP senators already negotiating your rights away.
Sen Cornyn already walked out on them and some other Sen did too. The Dems refused to put down on writing what the so called framework is. So the Dems are trying to steal it like usual. It winds up being another partisan only bill, if it even gets that far.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
My buddy carried one when he worked as a bouncer at a college dive. Honestly, I’d rather he had shot me with the Raven that kicking my rear. My buddy was 6’2” and 300+ pounds of biker who worked the oil fields as his day job. Why he carried a .25 I have no idea. Always called it his “Throw away gun”.
Police: "So why did you break both of that man's arms and break his neck as well?"
Buddy: "The fellow pulled a gun on me and I was afraid for my life! I had to make sure he wasn't going to shoot me!"

·
Premium Member
6,996 Posts
Police: "So why did you break both of that man's arms and break his neck as well?"
Buddy: "The fellow pulled a gun on me and I was afraid for my life! I had to make sure he wasn't going to shoot me!"
He told me about a run-in with a trucker who parked across the drive-up of his liquor store. He did politely ask the guy to move down the street, but the guy got smart with him. He floored the guy with one punch. The guy scrambled to his feet, holding his jaw, and ran back to his truck. My buddy's wife said, "you must be slipping in your old age, you didn't knock him out." My friend replied, "honey, I didn't step into it." :oops:

My friend is gone, way too soon. I spent many an afternoon at his store talking about bourbon, scotch, shooting, guns, and City politics. I always had my powder and primers delivered to his store. No issues with "adult signatures" or having some there to sign.

Grumpy

·
Premium Member
8,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
I no longer see that solution as a "plus" for us.
Especially if it includes Us for exercising our rights.

Senator Josh Hawley just said it perfectly; “they need to write a crime bill, not a gun bill”.
He went onto to voice his frustration at the prospect of these “tools” voting on something that isn’t written yet.

That crap by itself should be a crime.

21 - 40 of 76 Posts