Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It could have been a marketing ploy.
I did not know there was such a whiskey until now .....and now I want to buy some.
Any publicity is good publicity
Builder
I’ll save you some time and expense. Bulleit Rye is much better at the price point. Rittenhouse Rye taste like Heaven Hill Whisky steeped in lawn clippings. No spice, no nuance, just a weird Chardonnay grassy flavor. In brown vodka.

Reactions: X62503 and mdell49

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm a Buffalo Trace guy. Given Heaven Hill's history, meaning after the fire, I would not think they turned WOKE. If our bourbon companies have turned, we are in deep do do.
Buffalo Trace is excellent. They have a bottle called Benchmark 8 that retails around $10. At $30 it would be a steal.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
If you guys keep this up, you won't be buying anything.
I think it's interesting that we all tell them to just do their job and not virtue signal but we will dig and dig (not that you have to) until we find something that offends us so we can cancel them.
IDGAF what anyone's position on anything is, if they sell a product I want, I buy it.
You guys can vote with your $$ and believe you're changing someone's mind, I'll buy what I want.
It wasn’t much of a scrounge. They made a public statement when they could have said nothing and been better off.

Reactions: chrysanthemum
1 - 4 of 4 Posts