1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Administrator
72,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
341 Posts
I hope he's not anti 2A anymore towards law abiding citizens as most are responsible and would have also saved his ass.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
756 Posts
I was debating whether to post this or not.

The video I saw in Breitbart had this gem in it:

[whiny protestor] "We're peaceful! You pointed a gun at me!"

[offscreen person] "Yeah, that's why you're peaceful!"

*me in stitches trying not to lose the piece of sushi I was working on*

I don't expect the Chief to change her Communist ways any time soon, not even after this.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/04/nolte-seattle-protesters-turned-away-when-confronted-by-armed-residents-thats-why-you-are-peaceful/

·
Registered
357 Posts
All well and good right now, but sooner or later these antifa people are going to push it and shots will be fired. After that, all bets are off.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I’m so sick of these two faced lying thieving democrat officials. So this “chief” hides out in a different, unincorporated county (unincorporated means low taxes too) than living in Seattle. She lets Seattle burn while her neighbors keep the riffraff away from her house. I suspect her neighbors could care less if she moved out; they probably just didn’t want the protesting scum crumming up the neighborhood.

·
Administrator
72,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cops rarely ever live in the same communities they serve, as it lessens the chance they're going to prioritize their own neighborhood over others. Besides that, even for a Democrat you'd have to be pretty dumb to want to live in Seattle anymore.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Funny, the group marching was called “Everyday March” ... that’s their job, every day. Wonder how that pays the bills.

·
Premium Member
7,188 Posts
Protesters Whining. What all these morons don’t seem to get is that everyone else also has a right to a peaceful existence. And not have whining protesters walking through their neighborhoods or to their homes, including the chief of police.

If it takes legal firearm owners to maintain that peaceful existence, so be it.

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
All well and good right now, but sooner or later these antifa people are going to push it and shots will be fired. After that, all bets are off.
ANTIFA are the ones shooting at people. I've seen at least 5 different instances where some ANTIFA idiot fires at someone for driving away. And we all know the young dumb kid who pointed his rifle at somebody and paid with his life.

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Cops rarely ever live in the same communities they serve, as it lessens the chance they're going to prioritize their own neighborhood over others. Besides that, even for a Democrat you'd have to be pretty dumb to want to live in Seattle anymore.
Nope, they're all coming here instead. Now we're ruined too.

·
Banned
328 Posts
Outstanding that the neighbors are standing up to the protestors and protected this woman's home, family and possibly their own property. These thugs should never be allowed to target someone's home in protest ever.

I suspect more situations like this will continue to happen if BLM or Antifa go into the suburbs to protest.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
IMO they are not protesters, they are domestic terrorists and should be treated as such, probably most of them are paid for their acts.

·
Administrator
72,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm still trying to figure out how marching a bunch of people over to someone's home and scaring/intimidating them and their family constitutes free speech. A person's home should be the one place where you don't have to feel unsafe.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm still trying to figure out how marching a bunch of people over to someone's home and scaring/intimidating them and their family constitutes free speech. A person's home should be the one place where you don't have to feel unsafe.

Don’t forget about it being late at night too, that certainly adds to the legitimacy of just wanting to talk.

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
They don't, if they have a bag full of guns. Lots of guns.

For sure though, that is not free speech, it's intimidation. Name of the game nowadays. It's the way politics works now.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts