1911Forum banner

21 - 40 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
She is still a anti-gun anti-2A person. She may have thanked them this time, but maybe not next time.

·
Registered
7,184 Posts
It won't change her mind I'm thinking. She'll still see guns as the problem they always do.

Not because "they kill people," but because they stand in the way of absolute power

·
Banned
81 Posts
Her mind has seen her become Seattle's Chief of Police.

Why on earth would she want to change it? She hasn't got much left to gain, and everything to lose.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
It won't change her mind I'm thinking. She'll still see guns as the problem they always do.

Not because "they kill people," but because they stand in the way of absolute power
I would agree. She is part of a Leftist regime there. Even if legally armed people saved her life, she is not likely to change her views. She did not get to be police chief there because of an ability to think independently.

·
Administrator
72,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I think we can all agree that she is nothing but a puppet of the hardcore left Seattle city council, who chose her simply because she fit their profile of an ideal police chief. I just hope she begins to realize that even "the enemy" (gun owners) respect, support and are willing to defend her rights.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Sellouts don't change their spots.

·
Premium Member
13,076 Posts
It is ironic, civilians doing more to protect law and order in Seattle and Portland then the Police in some respect...This elderly lady tried to stop the Marxist for burning down the Police Station in Portland...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/portland-rioters-paint-elderly-woman

Cops are bending a knee to their Political Masters in both these cities. They should either ALL do the Job they are being paid to do, as well as sworn to do (protect good/law abiding people/Constitution), or ALL quit. Police need to make a bold statement in these cities, it has yet to happen.

And we know if it was some Righty Group rioting there would be swift orders to put them down, orders the Police will mostly follow.

·
Administrator
18,583 Posts
It is ironic, civilians doing more to protect law and order in Seattle and Portland then the Police in some respect...This elderly lady tried to stop the Marxist for burning down the Police Station in Portland...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/portland-rioters-paint-elderly-woman

Cops are bending a knee to their Political Masters in both these cities. They should either ALL do the Job they are being paid to do, as well as sworn to do, or quit. Police need to make a bold statement in these cities, it has yet to happen.
They are quitting in droves all over the country. I don't blame them.

·
Registered
23,011 Posts
A lot of these departments are just basically hamstrung at this point.

I do not know how these libtard politicos expect them to keep the peace with their hands tied behind their backs.

·
Administrator
72,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I do not know how these libtard politicos expect them to keep the peace with their hands tied behind their backs.
They don't want them to keep the peace. They want things to spiral even further out of control so that they can continue to get elected on promises to put an end to "gun violence".

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Chaos is what they want. This is the excuse to enact the UN "peacekeepers" within the US Dem-run cities via the Strong Cities Initiative.

Trump should take us completely out of the UN and dynamite the building, after deporting all the UN diplomats and employees. A giant middle finger to globalism--which is what the UN was set up to implement.

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
ANTIFA are the ones shooting at people. I've seen at least 5 different instances where some ANTIFA idiot fires at someone for driving away. And we all know the young dumb kid who pointed his rifle at somebody and paid with his life.
ANTIFA has become exactly what they claim to oppose.

·
Administrator
18,583 Posts
ANTIFA are the ones shooting at people. I've seen at least 5 different instances where some ANTIFA idiot fires at someone for driving away. And we all know the young dumb kid who pointed his rifle at somebody and paid with his life.
ANTIFA has become exactly what they claim to oppose.
Become? Hell, they always WERE.

·
Registered
23,011 Posts
Unfortunately (for them) the net effect of this will be.

They don't want them to keep the peace. They want things to spiral even further out of control so that they can continue to get elected on promises to put an end to "gun violence".
To give the current administration another four years in office.

·
Administrator
18,583 Posts
To give the current administration another four years in office.
Not sure I understand your post.

·
Super Moderator
14,214 Posts
I think we can all agree that she is nothing but a puppet of the hardcore left Seattle city council, who chose her simply because she fit their profile of an ideal police chief. I just hope she begins to realize that even "the enemy" (gun owners) respect, support and are willing to defend her rights.
I seem to remember she issued a letter to the city council (and had it published to the citizens) that citizens would have to defend themselves since the police were being ordered to stand down, and especially if they were de-funded... that usually is an indication that she is starting to realize that the city "leaders" are not on the side of law and order and that the citizens are going to be left on their own for their security. Possibly an indication of a beginning of a mindset change; one can always hope, but we'll see how she goes forward and if the city "leaders" decide to keep her on.

·
Registered
12,223 Posts
Not sure I understand your post.
He means that observation of this chaos (Seattle, Portland, etc) -- and those behind and pushing for more of the chaos -- will help persuade more voters that Dem "leadership" would be a disaster; and thus, these voters will choose four more years of President Trump.:rock:

(USMM guy and I have shared so many opinions (and these opinions are usually very similar) that perhaps it's easy for me to understand the intent).

21 - 40 of 98 Posts