1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any good buys with the "Loaded Coupon" that came with my SA Mil-Spec WWII? I don't know if they are good deals or not.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As far as the holster is concerned, all it says is "leather holster". Could you tell me a bit about the holster they sell?

·
Registered
949 Posts
good deals....

Good deal is a relative term. I’ve used the coupon three times to date. Still waiting on the order for the last one. The magazines are a good deal, they work well in all my 1911’s and the price is right. One thing is they don’t come with a slam pad. The Otis cleaning system is a good price and I like it. I’ve two of the lined nylon holsters and they work well for what they are designed for. In short, most has some description on the Springfield web – page and the prices are very good with the coupon. I’m waiting for 10 more mags another Otis system, a knife, range bag, and a cleaning rod.

I would like to see them update it.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I got the General Purpose knife and am quite pleased with it for the $20 or so it cost. Seems to hold a good edge; I thought I read somewhere that it was Solingen steel but the knife doesn't have that marking.

I also got 3 extra mags and a bushing wrench. The mags work just fine and have never had a problem with any of them. My coupon also showed some binoculars for cheap so got those too. They are a cheap Simmons 8x40, not the best in the world, but good enough to keep in the truck.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Get the mags--they work great and are a bargain.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Agree the Otis kit is a good deal.

Bought 40SW mags (they are mec-gar)

The range bags are a pretty good deal.

They used to sell counter mats that are kind of nice as a mat to lay your gun on when you are cleaning it. Don't know if they still offer it but IIRC they were about 3 bucks - I got two.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts