1911Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple of nice holsters but I like to buy and sell used guns and was thinking this holster might work for an odd gun that I might buy but know I will trade/sale before I have it long enough to purchase a proper holster. Right now I have a box full and I just find the one that works best for say a range trip. I am considering the LCSII and would like any comments and especially experiences with this "holster". If you are not familar withit check it out at www.handgunconcealment.com

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I've used these holsters, and they will conceal ANYTHING well, are comfortable,and protect the weapon from perspiration. It's drawback is that it is not very good in the retention area. It would work fine under normal conditions(for a civilian), but if you got into physical scuffle, taking someone into custody, I would be a little concerned about the weapon being sqeezed out of the top or popped out of the holster.
Incidentily, you can obtain leather or nylon copies of these holsters at gun shows for about a tenth of the price, and you will have no problems with these.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
P.S. ... I've even concealed a 4 5/8" ruger vaquero in one of these in the summer!

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have a Charles Daly ECS (comparable in size to the Colt Officer Model), and I purchased the LCSB (the nylon model) in the small size. Its nicely done, with buckskin suede lining. It conceals well, is very comfortable and I feel that it holds whatever gun I'm carrying very securely. I too have a variety of pistols/revolvers that I carry and it works well with most. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts