1911Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard of any new products or models being released by Nighthawk? Just curious if there is anything in the pipeline.

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm taking this as a, "No. There are no new products in the pipeline to be released." lol

·
Vendor
425 Posts
I am sorry that I haven't replied to this post yet. I have been trying to get the go ahead to give you all some hints on what we have coming down the line. I was however unsuccessful in this. All I can say at this point is that we have some exciting things coming and you all will have to stay tuned! We have some big news that will be coming soon! If you get the chance follow us on Facebook and Instagram. If you didn't know already we also have a YouTube channel. I wish I could say more...I don't think you all will be disappointed!!

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
I am sorry that I haven't replied to this post yet. I have been trying to get the go ahead to give you all some hints on what we have coming down the line. I was however unsuccessful in this. All I can say at this point is that we have some exciting things coming and you all will have to stay tuned! We have some big news that will be coming soon! If you get the chance follow us on Facebook and Instagram. If you didn't know already we also have a YouTube channel. I wish I could say more...I don't think you all will be disappointed!!
Oh dear... This is gonna cost me some money isn't it?...

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice! That's a good enough answer to my question. I just wanted to know if there was something coming up, and there is. Thank you for the reply.

Can you give any sort of timeframe? Are we looking at days, weeks, months?

·
Vendor
425 Posts
Nice! That's a good enough answer to my question. I just wanted to know if there was something coming up, and there is. Thank you for the reply.

Can you give any sort of timeframe? Are we looking at days, weeks, months?
All I can really say is that there will be some news between now and Christmas.

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 13 of 13 Posts