1911Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....that Colt was just bought by Beretta? I've heard the rumors that come and go but I just heard this one today from one of the major dealers in the area. If it's just a rumor I thought at least the rest of you would get a kick out of it.

·
Premium Member
20,434 Posts
Of course it's true. Beretta bought Colt from Glock.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
AZ Husker said:
Of course it's true. Beretta bought Colt from Glock.
How is that possible, doesn't S&W still have a lien on Colt??:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

j/k of course....

·
Administrator
75,185 Posts
Now I know why Berettas now have plastic triggers. :biglaugh:

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
I heard it was Lorcin.

·
Registered
315 Posts
RUMOR

Mark, Please set these rumors to rest.

Beretta probably bought Colt because their guns weren't working in the sand etc. of the Gulf wars. Guess they figured if they bought Colt they would have a good durable design!:D :biglaugh: :p

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Smackey,

now that you're the tyrant, could you please see that a WWI repro gets shipped to my dealer, pleeease?

·
Premium Member
20,434 Posts
Gaston's Right-Hand Man???

If you add up the digits in Mark's screen name, it adds up to Glock's second most popular model...

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
AZ you got too much time on your hands. :)

·
Registered
634 Posts
The cat is finally out of the bag..........try and record my screen name on a tape player then play it backwards, it will give you more clues :cool:

·
Registered
235 Posts
On a more serious note.It has been confirmed that Colt has been purchased by Para Ordnance, a Canadian manufacturer. This will be the first time ever one of us Canadians will get to see a newly manufactured Colt. On the downside, because the American Government passed the Norinco Act(1937),
Canada will not be able to ship any Colts to the States. On a brighter note,you guys can still import all the Para,s that you want.

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
This is what I have picked up so far from the backmasking recording tape of marks screen name.

Mossberg
and
remington
know

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.