1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A few years ago I bought this knife from one of my buddies who is a blade freak. He was hurtin for cash so he sold it to me for $200. I knew the standard MOD CQB is just as much or more than that, so I figured it was a good deal, he needed the money, so I bought it. I threw it in the back of the safe and forgot about it, and came across it today and thought it would be nice to see if anyone knows about it. It is a damascus steel blade marked 106/150. Anybody have any information about it or know what it's worth? Thanks.

View attachment 46094

View attachment 46095

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Yes it's a Blackhawk Master of Defense CQD. Yours is a limited run knife. They retail for $99.00 for the plastic scale version and $250.00 for the aluminum scale version with spring assisted opening. You can look them up at Blackhawk Tactical, under folding knives.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Not sure if there are different grades but it appears to be a grade of Damascus Steel. Looks like you got a fabulous deal.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well it is aluminum handle but not an auto or spring assist. At least it seems I made a good transaction with this one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts