1911Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
I have carried one for 3 years now. I love the gun. I love it so much that I have purchased 2 more! Mine are all of the XS variation. The one I have carried for 3 years is going off to Accurate plating to have a matt chrome finish applied to the frame and mag release. The side that is against my body is looking pretty bad. I will leave the other two in their factory cases and carry a Kahr P9 while it is gone, but will anxiously await its return!!

------------------
DEATH TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I've had mine since January 98, a couple weeks after they came out.
I've changed a few things (grips, safeties) but nothing was really required. At this point, I'm in need of refinishing :) but other wise good.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I love my Colt Defender, cant say enough good things about it. I carry in a modified(read cut down) OWB and have a holster on order from Waldon that is made to fit. I hope to have it in hand by Oct 1.

------------------
No man is above the law and no man is below it. Nor do we ask any mans permission when we require him to obey it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.