1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder what you think of it in terms of weight and comfort. Just picked one up myself and plan to carry it. Any mods needed righ off the bat? Any problems?

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
I have carried one for 3 years now. I love the gun. I love it so much that I have purchased 2 more! Mine are all of the XS variation. The one I have carried for 3 years is going off to Accurate plating to have a matt chrome finish applied to the frame and mag release. The side that is against my body is looking pretty bad. I will leave the other two in their factory cases and carry a Kahr P9 while it is gone, but will anxiously await its return!!

------------------
DEATH TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I've had mine since January 98, a couple weeks after they came out.
I've changed a few things (grips, safeties) but nothing was really required. At this point, I'm in need of refinishing :) but other wise good.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I've got a Defender on the way too- those of you that have one...what do you carry them in?

Thanks!

------------------
NRA, USPSA, IDPA and MCRGO member
http://www.ehhs.cmich.edu/~bchamber/10mm.html

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I love my Colt Defender, cant say enough good things about it. I carry in a modified(read cut down) OWB and have a holster on order from Waldon that is made to fit. I hope to have it in hand by Oct 1.

------------------
No man is above the law and no man is below it. Nor do we ask any mans permission when we require him to obey it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts