1911Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was looking at their web page and they seem to be offering one of the best deals out there. For $100 you get an IWB holster, double thick belt and mag carrier. Looking for any comments good or bad.
Thank you,

·
Banned
14,948 Posts
Navy, do a search under "Wild Bill" and you will find a lot of very positive comments.

His speed scabbard is the best holster I have ever owned.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Don't have extensive knowledge, but have owned an IWB for several years, and it is as good as most anything else on the market.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I got in on his Speed Scabbard package. Holster, belt, and double mag pouch (I upgraded from the single) for $150 delivered. Great deal on a great rig. Break in was quick and the weapon is nice and secure. Holds the weapon in nice and close to the body. Got to try it out in a class last month and I was very happy with the performance of all of it. Expect a 6-8 week turn around.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I have the extreme heat IWB and it is great,also have a speed scabbard.
Got his belt and they are great also.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Just got my Classic Speed Scabbard, belt and mag pouch two days ago. All I can say is that is was worth every bit of the 8 weeks that I waited. Break-in took all of one day. The holster fits nice and close to the body and is well made. In fact, I wore a full size 1911 concealed for the first time. Usually I carry my Kahr P9. $135.00 delivered to your door is hard to beat for the quality.

USNCORPSMAN

·
Registered
429 Posts
CMC,

I just noticed your post and where you live. Panama City is my hometown. I was born and raised there. It is nice to see that someone from my hometown posts on here. Maybe we could get together and shoot at Gun Fun sometime. I have a Sweet RRA Basic Limited Match that needs to be broken in some more.

Kenneth

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Currently in Peal Harbor, I teach the SSEW (shipboard security engagement weapons) course. But I just took orders off the rock and will be heading back to sea duty in Everett WA. Back to the land of hunting and much better gun regulations, my CCW is even still current there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts