1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do!

C'mon, even if you pull it out and don't shoot, after pistol whipping the perp to the ground you can say "Read the slide, beeotch.":p :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was being serious. If it was priced a little more reasonably than a frickin grand I'd buy one.:cool:

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Yes. Can I have one, please?

·
Banned
1,324 Posts
there is something about it that makes me go...:D

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Is that Colt's latest NRM?:p

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I like it, but how would the engraving of that vicious snake and threatening slogan hold up in court?:biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
OK, is TALO an acronym, or are they using Finnish made parts? :D

·
Banned
1,324 Posts
looked at one at the gun show today, would be nice to get 2 one to carry and one to look perty:D

·
Registered
470 Posts
Not my cup of tea

I'll pass eventhough I will never have a chance to buy one in Ca..
I'd have to move back to the border then I might fit in with it.:p

·
Registered
55 Posts
Wish it had a blued slide, but I'll take those grips!

·
Registered
174 Posts
You guy's sold me I had by local friend with FFL order two for me today from a place that has 16 on order. They are allocated and I hope to get both. I hope Colt sticks with only 200 of em made as they will go into storage unracked and when I pass to the shooting gallery in the sky with Sam my two boys will recieve them as gifts.
Thanks for the post Joe T otherwise I wouldn't have known about them.
dirtyharry:D :cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I saw this historically significant work of art in the glass case, and all I could do was reach for my wallet. The rattlesnake and the "Dont Tread On Me" motto have renewed interest. All US Navy ships are flying the First Navy Jack for the duration of the War on Terrorism. Ben Franklin would be proud. He explained how the rattlesnake was appropriate because, "She never begins an attack, nor, when once engaged, ever surrenders. She is therefore an emblem of magnanimity and true courage. She never wounds 'till she has generously given notice, even to her enemy, and cautioned him against the danger of treading on her."
Uncle Sam should contract with Colt to provide one of these to all troops engaged in the current conflict with radical islam. Just as it was true in 1911, it's true today: There is no better sidearm than the .45 Colt Automatic Pistol.
Plus, the 14K gold fangs symbolize America's high-tech weaponry. (OK, so maybe I'm getting a little carried away here.)

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
So how much are they going for? I saw one for the first time today and the dealer had, I think $1295 on it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts