1911Forum banner
61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,240 Posts
They just disbanded their narcotics interdiction unit and the gangs are moving in.
And another plan worked out flawlessly when BLM screamed “defund the police” and the stupid left actually listened to them. Coming soon to your neighborhood, another burned out shell of a Walmart and a colorful new version of the Autonomous Zone......

·
Registered
186 Posts
I really don't understand the "when will ammo get down to pre-creepy joe/pre-spamdemic/5 years ago prices?" threads. The short answer is "NEVER". Period. You can now thank the DNC, the anti-Trumpers, and the rest of the communist/idiot/loser scum for it.

Look at inflation, look at the price of gas, construction materials, the US dependence on Red (or is that blue?) China for darn near everything you buy, no matter what it is or the name on the label (been to a Wally lately?!), the hoards who voted themselves unlimited lifetime unemployment/welfare/ADC/food stamps. Funny how I work and can't get any of those, but if I quit work I can get all of them! Oh, wait, wrong, I can't, because... well I can't say why as that would be racist, TRUE, but racist and being correct/right is nearly as bad now, according to the commie left rioters, who get free TVs they can't pug in since they don't pay their gas/electric bills in the summer and no workers will go in the area to repair the lines if they did without police protection, which they can't get because the police are defunded, and only protect the mayor's/governor's hideout now!

Anyway, the answer is the price of ammo will never go down to the price it was at any given point in the past which is referred to as "normal" or "pre-shortage". "Welcome to the new normal" as creepy joe said.

·
Premium Member
10,240 Posts
Oh, I don’t know, it may get close to pre pandemic pricing if the next election is in our favor. If not, you’re right. Even more people will feel the need to protect themselves from the growing threat. Hey, maybe Joe will invite his Taliban buddies to help stir things up...💩 Idiot!

·
Registered
106 Posts
To answer the OP, try gunbot.net. Seems like it was someone’s project that is no longer maintained. Looking at prices, Id say are pre pandemic.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Before this BS I was paying $8.99 for a box of 50 9mm 115 gr Fiocchi and $14.99 for 50 230 gr Fiocchi in .45 at Academy.

·
Premium Member
10,240 Posts
And that was the going price for more than three years.
And yet, there are those people that refused to stock up, knowing there was an election and a BS virus lurking.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts