1911Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I installed a set of the HD's on my Glock 19, and while the sights that came on my Guardian are nice.........they aren't as nice as my Trijicon HD's for fast acquisition during daylight.

I did end up sending my gun back to Dan Wesson and they put a new front sight on it to get me dead on, and I'm hesitant to change that now that the gun is dialed in. With that said, I'm just not as fast with getting it on target as I am with the Glock and I really feel it's due to the sights.

When I looked up the Trijicon HD's tonight, there is only a single size listed for the 1911. Does anyone know if they tend to be dead on? Has anyone gone down that road before?

·
Registered
35 Posts
What size front sight did they put on for you? I'll guess the .180 swapped out from the .140. Any answer on the Trijicon HD's. I'd be interested too. I know the Guardian needs a .350 base, 60 degree angle. Called a Springfield cut as I've been told by DW CS.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I would like to get the same sights for my cco. I think it is just a standard novak cut not sure how that compares to the"Springfield cut."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts