1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone w/ Wild Bill's Concealment Holsters experience?

Was wondering what you may think of his products and workmanship?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
On par with Don Hume for both price and availability. Quality and workmanship is about the same as Hume also. All in all, pretty decent company with friendly staff and good products.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I want to warn you. Don't get in a hurry to get your gear from Wild Bill's. He drug me along for 3 months, promising my carry rig was in the mail. He had promised a ship time of one to one and a half months. I would not have minded, but when you tell someone you will have something done in a specific time frame, then do it in that time frame!!

When he realized it was either get me a holster or get me my money back, he produced!! But, honestly I was very disappointed with the quality of the holster, belt, and spare mag pouch. It was easy to see he had just slapped it together the night before.

I have seen more of his work since then. It looks pretty good. But make him stick to the time table. I am sure the wait has gotten longer as he has gotten more famous. In other words, guys like Walt Rauch and Dave Spaulding have startes mentioning his name in print.

Good luck bud.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I carry every day in Wild Bill's holsters. I have three different rigs from him. I just recently got two in the mail. The wait was two months, just as he had stated to me over the phone. I think his quality is great, prices are good and he has lots of specials that he runs. I recommend him every time. Most recently I have been using the Southern Comfort rig for my gov. model. Very comfortable and conceals well. Go for it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts