1911Forum banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Originally posted by eagle1:
question?...what is the LEGP mean?...can anyone buy one of these?
LEGP = 'Limited Edition Group Purchase'... a phrase that was 'coined' up for the group buy over at AR15.com.

It is planned as a 5 year series of AR rifles. The first one (2001)was the Rock River Arms M4-gery configuration. The 2002 is suppose to be an A2 config (if I have my terms right). Info is over at AR15.com on the rifles.

(Anti, correct me if I'm wrong on this.) As I know it, the 1911 project came about since there were people asking about making it one of the yearly LEGP. There was mixed results about making it a yearly edition, that's why it's sort of a 'special side purchase' (my phrases). I don't know what else to call it. I guess so is the 12guage Defender (whole diffeent thing.)

Yes, anyone can buy them (if you're legal to own a pistol/firearm, haa, haa). It's a California approved model. Go to the Castle Arms web page www.castlearms.com - click on the order section and there....

Well, have a good Thanksgiving everyeone. Not too much food now.....

Kaliburz

[This message has been edited by Kaliburz (edited 11-21-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Kaliburz (edited 11-21-2001).]

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Well guys, while it IS a honey of a deal I just bought a ss full size Colt '91 4 days ago. That's pretty well eaten up my gun budget for awhile (just found this thread this morning).

I'm also waiting on two limited edition Benchmades and, oddly enough, one of those is a special edition 705 Forum knife.

Guess I'll sit this one out

Mac

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
ANTIUSSA,

I just ordered 1911forum model. Does that mean that I get Serial #1?

Also, about how long for delivery?

Thanks,

Frank

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
antiUSSA,

My first reply didn't seem to make it here.

I just ordered a 1911forum.com model.

Do I get Serial #1?

Also, about how long until delivery?

Thanks,

Frank

·
Registered
21 Posts
These will not ship until the promotion is over.

At the time I started it, the sale was scheduled to run through December 31st, but since there seems to be little to no interest, I may just drop it once my current inventory of (15) 1911's is all gone... The jury is still out on this though.

Once the sale is over, the numbers will be assigned, starting with #1... As of now, the lowest possible numbers are being reserved for your ADMINS, should they be interested!

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.