1911Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know these guns are hi power clones or copies as some would call them,but I'am wondering what parts will interchange with a hi power besides the grips mags etc.? It looks like thumb safties and slidestops interchange but Iam not sure on that do they? Also where are these guns made?,and what other parts will interchange with the real HP?

My last questions are will it fit HP leather and how reliable are these guns with JHP and other ammo? Thanks for any help on this guys I'am comsidering one of these compact models as concealed carry weapon.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I would suggest doing a search both in this form and on fnhipower.com using the term "arcus". thats how i found the info i wanted before purchasing my arcus 94 full sized.

the slide and frame are NOT interchangible. from what i've read, the rest of the parts are.

i haven't shot JHP yet, just ball ammo but mine seems reliable. others have put a lot more rounds through theirs with no issue.

the arcus will NOT fit any BHP leather that is well-boned as the frame/slide/trigger guard are different / bigger.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts