1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I officially on the coveted RRA waiting list? Am I? Huh? HUH? AM I???

I see a Limited Match with Novak tritiums in my future... OOoooooh! How do y'all pass the time while you wait? I'm soooo excited!!!

:D

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dubb-1 said:
That gun is gonna be a lot of fun. And what great taste--a Match gun with combat sights...I love it!
Well... ya see what it says under my name, doncha? ;)
Hey, you don't need it to be tested prior to shipping do you?:eek: :biglaugh:
You are more than welcome to put a few mags through, iffn ya wanna. :D
Stay strong--patience is a virtue.
Patience were on sale last week, but they ran out. Know where I can get some? :p

You didn't answer any of my questions posted above, dubb-1! :eek:

Thank you ten million bajillion times! It's a pleasure dealing with you!!!

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
I just took possession of my Basic Limited Match this week. It's awesome and I'm completely satisfied. This is my second BLM (my first one was stolen in Dec 2001) and this gun is nicer than the first one.

GOOD CHOICE!

·
Premium Member
20,305 Posts
Sniper...I hope you didn't give him too much down. ;)

Congratulations, when's the due date? I hear that Baer whimpering already.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dubb-1, you :rock: !!!

AZ Husker, I dunno the due date yet... dubb-1 is holdin' out on me! :p da Baer is still going to be the work horse, so to speak. The more abuse it takes and bluing that wears off, the more beautiful it gets! The RRA is gonna be da Baer's IDPA back up... in other words, probably not used all that often. ;)

However, both of 'em are going to have to compete for my time with the new lil Briley that's on it's way too... :D :D :D

CCV, Thanks! I'm sorry to hear about your first RRA's fate. I'm not sure I could have survived that without intense psychotherapy, sedatives, and a couple support groups. ;) :p :D You, GrandmasterB and I oughta have a Houston get together... mebbe PSC or ASC...

·
Registered
180 Posts
To pass the time: During my 16 months wait, I aquired a Browning High Power, a fine pistol in its own right, one I will keep. I also got onto the Sig band wagon. Again some fine German engineering, outstanding pistols, have five in my collection now. The Sig 220 is awsome, you have to shoot it to believe it. The 228 in 9mm is right behind it.

My Glock ride came to an end and I sold a bunch of them. Bought and sold a Springfield, not pleased with this one and also bought a H&K USP, gave to my brother to use, have not seen it back yet, but I do know where he lives!!!

Then the RRA came in and it was more than I expected. I was very, very pleased with the pistol. Bought some more Sigs and will be ordering my next RRA in the next few months.

I also want one of their AR's, That may have to wait until the summer.

77Bronc

1 - 10 of 10 Posts