1911Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you saying that the TRP is as good as a CQB?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do like the 20Lpi on the SA, over the Wilson’s 30Lpi. and doesn't the SA stand behind their products...just as Wilson does?

I realize that the trigger of the Wilson will be better, but isn't that $75 at a good smith?

Why else is Wilson better? I hear that both function flawlessly. And if Wilson has the edge on accuracy - not sure I shoot that well except when I use the Ransom Rest, as long as it groups in two inches, either gun will shoot better than me - An inch at 25 yards won't mean a thing to me.

· Super Moderator
13,633 Posts
Is this a question or a comment? If you like the features in the TRP and pleased with its performance, then that's all that matters.

· Registered
3,499 Posts
Harry, hope you don't think I'm following you around but I'm just trying to help.

This post sounds like it should be in the general discussion board since it compares two firearms. And claiming that the SA has more merit than a Wilson on the Wilson board isn't the wisest of decisions. ;)

· Super Moderator
13,633 Posts
Hivel:
Thanks for pointing that out. I have seen Harry's post in General and it's been closed by another moderator. Harry also made another comment about the TRP vs. Wilson in the Springfield forum. Since there's no need to duplicate posts, I'll close this one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.