1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First they are junk and will not work. Had to pry them out of the gun. This for a mag thet I told them in my order letter to send "if they would work well" in the Sistma I ordered. Well, neither the gun or the mags were anything to brag about. Last night I took my Leatherman file and opened up the mag catch slot on them and stretched the soring. Now they can be pulled out and sometimes even drop free on their own. I think with a new follower and spring they would work good. If not addiong a new mag body and floor plate would sure fix them.
BTW, these are 10 rnd mags. Don't buy them, but if you already have try this to make a plinking mag.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Yep. I foolishly bought 5. Absolute junk. Only 1 of 5 dropped free out of the wrap and only 4 fit in the well. A little work with a bench vise and they all inserted/dropped free. Off to the range for testing, the follower stuck at the bottom of one. Gave it a tap on the table and SPROING! The follower and spring are off in the woods somewhere. After that debacle the other 4 gave great stoppage drill practice.

Argentine manufacture, "Original Military Contract"... just gotta feel sorry for those Argie grunts.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I sent CDNN a not too nice email this afternoon about their quality of product. Asked them to throw my lic copy away.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Man I wish I could have warned you guys about those. I bought 2 three months ago - I would have sent them to you free to try out. I concur, gentlemen they are junk.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I gave them a shot after a bud bought a bunch of the KRD mags for his Hi-Power. He loves them and has had no failures of any kind. Big difference in his experience and mine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts