1911Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Cancer's a bitch. Snuffed out my brother. Now taking my friend's mom. If you don't get it you're lucky.

·
Super Moderator
13,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN HEAVEN MY FRIEND.

·
Super Moderator
14,208 Posts
Yes, and from many of us my friend.

·
Registered
8 Posts
For all the time I've spent over on M4C I never knew AC was so involved in the 1911 game or on this site. It was great to be able to learn what I could from him. His presence is certainly missed.

·
Super Moderator
13,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #67

Remembering our friend Army Chief on the second anniversary of the day he left us. Wishing his family and friends peace and comfort.

We miss you brother.

·
Banned
13,565 Posts
I cannot believe it's been 2 yrs now.

RIP AC.

·
Super Moderator
14,208 Posts
Wow, 2 years already. His presence is sorely missed; may his family and friends be blessed with peace and comfort for having been close to him. No doubt in my mind AC is receiving the best of blessings in Heaven. RIP Chuck.

·
Super Moderator
13,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Happy Birthday in heaven my friend. I miss you so much.

·
Super Moderator
14,208 Posts
Ricky T - may you be blessed for your faithful and loving friendship, a not too common thing these days. And happy birthday in Heaven to Chuck.

·
Registered
11,731 Posts
I still think about AC often. Good thing is that when I go to the range, Chuck goes with me, every time.

RIP Warrior!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Man, it sucks to find this.

I did not know he had passed.

I worked with and shared a tent Chuck at BIAP 2003-2004. I remember him telling me he was active on a forum back home. I did not realize it was this one.

My favorite memory of him from over there was the day I walked into the hooch and found that he had assembled a complete 707 cockpit instrumentation panel in his area. He found a half-buried milvan full of Iraqi Airways stuff. He was as happy as a little kid at Christmas.

In the midst of all the suck, days like that were a joy.

Chuck was a good peep!

·
Super Moderator
13,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #75

·
Registered
6,277 Posts
Sad when it happened and sad each time I see an update. He would have only been 51 year sold. 48 was way too young.

·
Premium Member
2,462 Posts
"Every day that starts with a cup of coffee with Mrs. AC is a good one, no matter what else happens along the way. I'm not taking any of them for granted.

shared privately a few weeks before Chuck left..

·
Super Moderator
13,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #79

Three years, gone but never forgotten.

I miss you brother.

61 - 80 of 96 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.