1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone order one of these? My LGS has two on order from the 2013 Shot Show. No sign of them as of today.

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think I found the answer on AAs website:

November 2013: Arsenal Firearms begins worldwide deliveries
Following a troubled European Union legislative change effective in late July and the related blockade of gun exports outside the EC, finally the Italian Government has provided a reasonable solution, allowing all Italian gun companies to resume exports outside the European Community by the end of November 2013.

Arsenal Firearms is therefore glad to announce shipments of the AF2011-A1 Second Century double barrel pistol also towards the United States of America, starting early December.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I work at Darc Ops Armory in Oklahoma! We have several of these on order! We received an email last week wanting to confirm our order so they can start begining shipments. Keeping my fingers crossed I see them by the end of January. Weve been taking order reservations and payplans as well on these!! They look awesome and cant wait to see them!

·
Administrator
74,060 Posts
After all this time the basic question still hasn't been answered. Aside from being a practical joke for somebody, what in hell are they good for?

·
Administrator
74,060 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,713 Posts
Probably John Woo, so he can film his next movie with Chow Yun-Fat quad-wielding these while leaping sideways.
Don't forget, they have 50 round flush fit mags too!

·
Registered
7,459 Posts
Cool....can't wait to see REAL pics, not manufacturer pics. Range report would be super sweet......videos even better.

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
After all this time the basic question still hasn't been answered. Aside from being a practical joke for somebody, what in hell are they good for?
A range rental gun to WOW! the customers and get them to shoot twice as much ammo?

·
Super Moderator
EDC: SIG P938.
22,344 Posts
There was an entire episode of Larry Vickers' Tactical TV shot at Arsenal's plant, with lots of coverage of how the guns are made, Larry "double tapping" at the range, etc.
It was very interesting to hear about regulating the mechanism, so the two barrels hit to the same point of aim. Apparently, a few thousandths difference in length between the two firing pins will throw-off the accuracy considerably.
It sounds like Arsenal is really serious about the gun's quality, but I have to also wonder, "What's it for?"

1 - 20 of 36 Posts