1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am heading to the range in the morning (again) to put more rounds through my CBOB as well as a few others. Yes they all have learned to play nicely with eachother including the Kimber. Any 253, 206, or 360 peeps are welcome to join if available. PM me tonight or in the early part of the morning say...7-8 ish? Ill be heading out around 9.

oh yeah and Happy Holidays everyone:)

·
Banned
1,327 Posts
I had a real nice "paid vacation" for 5 months over our beautiful Washington summer!:)

Its pretty rough when you gotta get out of bed at the crack of noon, throw on your t shirt and head to the maibox to pick up the check :biglaugh:

Best of luck to ya buddy, and hope ya find a job soon.... but not too soon :rock:

·
Registered
92 Posts
unemployment has its benefits

Nice to see the Buckmark there, you can't feel guilty when you're shooting for 4 cents per round.

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Nice bunch of iron. I too am gainfully unemployed. Getting retraining through the trade act. Just used the proceeds from the sale my last semester books to pay my tab at the gun shop.:biglaugh: Thanks Obama!:eek:

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Nice bunch of iron. I too am gainfully unemployed. Getting retraining through the trade act. Just used the proceeds from the sale my last semester books to pay my tab at the gun shop.:biglaugh: Thanks Obama!:eek:
I'm getting ready to start school under the trade act as well. So , what are you going to be when you grow up ?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Trade act?

What is this trade act you speak of? I need to finish my degree to get a decent job, working at minimum wage right now and should be working with computers at 50k+ a year. Anybody have more info drop me a PM?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Very nice arsenal! Is that a Baby Eagle/Jericho I spy with my little eye?

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
Hey Chris,
Hello, I kniow where you can get a job at Sarge's shop sweeping up Saw Dust or at Dave's Shop being his Gopher.............:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Clyde

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Would I get payed for mileage though? Id do it if the commute didnt take 5 days to get to work...:biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
8,055 Posts
No pay for you. You work for the privilege of working for the masters.:rock: Grasshopper. :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
Hey Chris,
Don't listen to charger the only thing he does for a living is harass people on this forum:biglaugh::biglaugh: Yes, you will get paid bed in the Dog House and 1 glass of water and 2 pieces of bread per day...........:biglaugh::(
:biglaugh::(

Clyde

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thats more generous than these @#$%^$! er... good people at the un employment office is giving me.... I cant believe how busy they are.. Theres no way to open claims on time right now due to the high volume of people. Claiming is a joke. But on the brighter side our president and his "advisers" seem to think were on the up and up.... I love how some obese non working Maury watchin people have no worries like I do cause they sit back and collect their welfare check every month that they so deserve for watching all 10 of their loving little hellions that each have their own individual fatherly figure runing around not paying for the little bundles of joy himself. Yet here I am trying my hardest to make ends meet paying taxes and hdgshsalkfjalsdfhasjfdhkjsf Ill stop before I give myself a coronary.. :barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:
Chris...

·
Premium Member
8,055 Posts
Yes 253, don't have a coronary. I plan on gettin your butt out shootin this summer and school ya on how an OLD man can out shoot you youngins. :biglaugh: I hope things get better for you. Good luck my neighbor. :)

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
Thats more generous than these @#$%^$! er... good people at the un employment office is giving me.... I cant believe how busy they are.. Theres no way to open claims on time right now due to the high volume of people. Claiming is a joke. But on the brighter side our president and his "advisers" seem to think were on the up and up.... I love how some obese non working Maury watchin people have no worries like I do cause they sit back and collect their welfare check every month that they so deserve for watching all 10 of their loving little hellions that each have their own individual fatherly figure runing around not paying for the little bundles of joy himself. Yet here I am trying my hardest to make ends meet paying taxes and hdgshsalkfjalsdfhasjfdhkjsf Ill stop before I give myself a coronary.. :barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:
Chris...
Can't you start and file on line?
Clyde

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I finally got through today on the phone. I ried online and phone for 4 days straight. The phone of course was jammed up with other callers. As the web site also was overwhelmed and had to high of traffic for the servers so it also was jammed up... I got through though but they wont pay me for the four days Ive been trying. Ill eventually get a back pay but when that finally gets settled I hope to be working again.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes 253, don't have a coronary. I plan on gettin your butt out shootin this summer and school ya on how an OLD man can out shoot you youngins. :biglaugh: I hope things get better for you. Good luck my neighbor. :)
Bring it on old man! lol:biglaugh::rock:

·
Premium Member
2,617 Posts
Just watch what you wish for. I went from unemployment to 2 jobs. They were fighting for my free time for Christmas and I haven't even seen a gun since early Nov. :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
8,055 Posts
Yep. Youngin with attitude. Right on. A kid worthy of the fight. :rock:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ive been know to put 4/7 rounds in a joker playing card at 25 yards with a 3" MIMber..:eek: (standing on one foot, blind folded, holding an egg on a teaspoon) ha!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts