1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Administrator
74,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
I guess the AKs, MP5 and Glocks are just too gruesome to add in the picture. Now that these weapons of freedom were confiscated and the offending farmers will be facing judgement, the Aussie tyrants should feel more at ease.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Holy cow!!! Some even had telescopic lenses. Technology like that should never fall into civilian hands.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
I would bet not one gun was used in any crime. Looks like everyone's go to stock pile was found since they were holding the guns for others. The only thing I really see in those two picks that was any type of concern would be the pistol with the magpul stock and AFG and that's only because that's not legal in my state.

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Glock hanguns worth $10,000? What kind of crack are those LEO on? Australia has been pussified beyond belief.

"Our fear is that these firearms are high-caliber firearms that if they got into the wrong hands they could certainly be used in a nasty way."

·
Registered
776 Posts
. Good to know the Aussie police are doing what's necessary to keep their subje... umm, citizens safe. :rolleyes:
I don't know about the citizens being any safer, but the criminals are sure breathing easier with those nasty law abiding citizens being disarmed.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Glock hanguns worth $10,000? What kind of crack are those LEO on? Australia has been pussified beyond belief.
And Aussie dollars are worth about the same as Yankee doodle dollars at the moment...

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
There's some bad lookin guns in those pictures. High powered pellet guns and.22s. I'm glad for the Aussies they got all them bad guns off the streets. Apparently you can get 10 times the profit on guns in Australia as you can in this country or the police have the whole thing completely over valued.

In Texas we would call all that a good start of a descent collection.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Wow! A Slavia single-shot .177 pellet gun valued at $10,000?!?! I have three or four of those out in the garage...Who knew? Suddenly I'm rich!! Well, I guess I would be if I lived in Australia...

·
Registered
343 Posts
4.2 tons of ammo. And I thought I had enough supply before the boat sank. U.K.and Aussiland laws are what our fearless leaders want et al Obumer and Pelosie....Holder. Not good.

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
There's some bad lookin guns in those pictures. High powered pellet guns and.22s. I'm glad for the Aussies they got all them bad guns off the streets. Apparently you can get 10 times the profit on guns in Australia as you can in this country or the police have the whole thing completely over valued.

In Texas we would call all that a good start of a descent collection.
My sister in law is Australian. When she came this summer she did a lot of shopping. Quality leather goods have a huge resale over there too.

Not good on firearms but they got better healthcare and good ideal on senior 'finances'. To each their own.

·
Registered
992 Posts
"Among the 328 weapons were military-style automatic rifles, some of which were worth up to $50,000 each, and Glock handguns worth $10,000, police said."

*Throws up hands* That's it. I'm becoming an international arms smuggler. Who's in?

·
Administrator
74,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Articles like this, and those from jolly ol' England show just how much the antis despise guns. Even bolt-action hunting rifles and .22s suddenly become dangerous weapons of choice for criminals in their minds. Never fall for the "we're not after your sporting rifles, we just want to ban assault weapons" bullcrap because to them ALL firearms become assault weapons with nothing more than a slight twist of the tongue.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I wonder when they're going to confiscate genitals because a man's reproductive extremity can be used in a nasty way if the wrong brain is behind it!!

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Articles like this, and those from jolly ol' England show just how much the antis despise guns. Even bolt-action hunting rifles and .22s suddenly become dangerous weapons of choice for criminals in their minds. Never fall for the "we're not after your sporting rifles, we just want to ban assault weapons" bullcrap because to them ALL firearms become assault weapons with nothing more than a slight twist of the tongue.
What they mean is, "We are not after your sporting rifles, yet." Or put another way, "We are not after both testicles, yet. We just want the left one for now."

·
Registered
5,974 Posts
My sister in law is Australian. When she came this summer she did a lot of shopping. Quality leather goods have a huge resale over there too.

Not good on firearms but they got better healthcare and good ideal on senior 'finances'. To each their own.
I would hope so with their population size when compared to the US.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts