1911Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No range report yet. Hopefully this weekend. In the meantime, here’s some pics. The weapon light that I have wouldn’t slide on fully. I’m thinking the melonite adds width?? Anyone else ever have this issue?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’ve used a few lights that have been much tighter on pic rails that other lights.
Do you have an AR to try that light on?

The description with the TLR says it comes with several different “rail locating keys”, which I hope allows for proper fitment.
Yes, I can ry it on an AR too, but it lives on my VP9. I’m just glad I didn’t get another inforce for the new GI.

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
The description with the TLR says it comes with several different “rail locating keys”, which I hope allows for proper fitment.
Yes, I can ry it on an AR too, but it lives on my VP9. I’m just glad I didn’t get another inforce for the new GI.
Yes, that can be a major issue if the wrong insert in in the light

·
Registered
981 Posts
Man that is nice. Nothing like GC!

·
Premium Member
13,380 Posts
Awsome looking Blaster Joe! Enjoy, looking forward to a range report.

·
Premium Member
7,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awsome looking Blaster Joe! Enjoy, looking forward to a range report.
Thanks Joe. Forgot to get some pics...:(. Ive only been able to get 300 rounds thru it so far, but there’s been no malfunctions at all. After shooting some paper, we tweaked the laser adjustment and set up several steel plates at varied distances, 7,10, 15+..
I dont have a pistol rest but its pretty much dead on with the gold bead now.
The green laser is bright and pretty easy to see during the day. At night with both light/laser on, i can see a deer across the property and put the laser right on it at roughly 100 yds easily. I’m going to start looking for a holster. Both the gun and light are excellent! Makes a nice HD pistol..:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts