1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang, I'm back in the Remington R1 world after about a year away, I sold it to buy a Ruger SR1911 and kicked myself in the butt ever since.
The one I just bought by the way was $55.00 cheaper than in 2011 but that was a TALO I added a Wilson combat trigger and will add the same and the R medallion grips too cause I liked them. Anyway I am sure this has been covered and I haven't looked deep enough but, I noticed ERPC isn't mentioned anywhere on this new gun or its packaging..what gives? Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
878 Posts
can't comment on the packaging info, but I congratulate you on your recent re-purchase of the R-1. I own one and it's one of those few weapons I wont sell or trade. It has that smoothness and is a true-shooter. I am in love with the weapon. All the best to you--and good shooting!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
can't comment on the packaging info, but I congratulate you on your recent re-purchase of the R-1. I own one and it's one of those few weapons I wont sell or trade. It has that smoothness and is a true-shooter. I am in love with the weapon. All the best to you--and good shooting!
Thank's Curt and Happy Marine Corps birthday! Thanks I still have my SR1911 but I must say I missed the smooth shooting of the R1 glad I smartened up and bought another.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Welcome back! Other than the trigger swap, mine looks the same. The medallion grips are all I have added.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts