1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 16 years of carrying mainly Glocks, I've become very fond of my new BHP. I picked up a like new .40 Practical for a good price a couple weeks ago. I've got 680 rounds through it without a hiccup and it shoots lights out for me. I love it! I picked up a Fist 9K and a Wilderness belt and I've been carrying it for a couple of days now. It's a bit heavier than my G19 but the belt really makes it comfortable. I haven't shot a BHP in years and I forgot how much I like them. I guess a 9mm is next. Now I can see why you guys like them so much.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mr. Camp, I've really enjoyed your site the last couple of weeks. It's been very informative. I was pleasantly suprised with this pistol, it has to be one of the softest shooting .40s I've ever shot. My only complaint is doing clearance drills with that 20 lb recoil spring...GEEZ! I'll be looking to add a 9 in the near future.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I think the hammer springs are pretty heavy too, which doesn't aid. My 9 is about the hardest pistol to rack the slide on. I used to overhand but I started sling shotting when I started shooting my HiPower more. I'd love to see how one if Fo-tay handles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts