1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a Concept V about a week ago. My FFL just got a letter from "Les" saying there is a 2 to 3 month backorder! They made no mention of any delays when they told me if I sent them a cashier's check for the full amount they would ship immediately. Has anyone else gotten this BS when they placed an order?

------------------
More ammo! I need more ammo!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Most of the standard quoted delivery times to me have been 12 to 16 weeks, with TR Specials sometimes less. Maybe your FFL misunderstood them, because they usually have nothing in stock. There are a couple of wholesalers who might have a Concept 5 in stock, however.
Allan

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. That's a relief. I was hoping that it was a misunderstanding. I didn't see any time frame mentioned on their website, though. Seems like that would be worth mentioning.

------------------
More ammo! I need more ammo!

·
Registered
141 Posts
You might want to call Thomas Lanham at Wateree Arms (803-695-7056). He keeps most of the popular Baers in stock and he's a good guy to deal with.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Too late for that. I already sent the cashier's check in through my FFL. T^his really puts akink in my need for instant gratification.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts