1911Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have lost my source for what length the codes on the barrel links refer to. Does someone know of a source online?

·
Registered
473 Posts
#3 is standard .278, 4 is +.005, 5 is +.010 2 is -.005, 1 is -.010. Thats the way its laid out for the nighthawk link set anyways.

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Kamerer said:
I have lost my source for what length the codes on the barrel links refer to. Does someone know of a source online?
My experience has been to measure every link I plan on using no matter what number is stamped on it. I just measured a #3 link the other day that turned out to be the same as a #4.
Regards
Bob Hunter
www.huntercustoms.com

·
Super Moderator
EDC: SIG P938.
22,285 Posts
Some links are in .003" steps, and some in .005", so the number doesn't really matter, if you don't know the maker.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
RickB said:
Some links are in .003" steps, and some in .005", so the number doesn't really matter, if you don't know the maker.
ditto...

·
Registered
346 Posts
remember the link kits

HEHEHEHEE I bought one of those link kits with all the diferent sizes, they were all numbered and the second from the shortest one was longer than the longest one,,,,good thing it fit just perfect,,, wont say who's they were :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts