1911Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in SETX,We dont have basements.I was just wondering how or IF people who have basements utelise them as a "panic/secure/SHTF room.Please dont disclose private info.Are you able to have adequate ventilaton if your close friends and family are all in there? Do most basements have Bathrooms/kithen area's? Do most of them have "sight" to the outside.Im sure lots of peole store their "stuff" there,in case ,but does that leave enough room for living in it if it came to that. I got the idea from reading another post in the general section,and it just peaked my interest,i wish we had basements here in SETX.Is your entrance more than secure into your basement? Thanks.What the heck,Is there a way to have a basement in my geographical area(50 miles from the gulfcoast)?

·
Premium Member
20,302 Posts
Like you, we have very few basements in Arizona. Since we don't freeze solid here, it's cheaper to build on a concrete slab and run our utilities in the attic. Sure would seem smart to have a basement in the hot summers here! Many basements have problems with excessive moisture, not very gun-friendly!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.