1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a basic limited match! According to the tag on the gun, he wrote it had a 1 1/2" guarantee. I know you can order RRA's BLM with the 1 1/2" upgrade for an extra $150, but is there some sort of piece of paper that comes with it saying that? (I assume there is).

Any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
I just took delivery of a Basic Limited Match with the 1.5" accuracy guarantee. The only documents that note this are the order acknowledgement and the invoice.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Yeah, DanDean316, measure the test target. It's usually under the foam, in the plastic case.

Should be obvious from the target...

·
Premium Member
4,787 Posts
DanDean316 said:
I found a basic limited match! According to the tag on the gun, he wrote it had a 1 1/2" guarantee. I know you can order RRA's BLM with the 1 1/2" upgrade for an extra $150, but is there some sort of piece of paper that comes with it saying that? (I assume there is).

Any help is appreciated!
No. Your confirmation, receipt, and test target are your 1.5" indicators.

Damian

·
Registered
564 Posts
back when I received my Elite Commando 5" with 1 1/2 quarantee it had, in the box with the gun, a peice of paper with the options I wanted and was from RRA, the test target on my gun measured a 5 shot group of 1 3/8".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts