1911Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
328 Posts
Dude claims to have had 27 years of military service somewhere, after this video I'm not so sure. Now we know why NFAC had a ND last week.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
So, is this an AR type rifle in something other than 5.56? He claims it has enough "kick" to "knock you down". I've seen 10 year olds firing AR's.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
The best was when he said it was called a bullpup rifle-"because it got kick and will knock you the "fork" down!"

And all this time, I thought bullpup was a design type, not a description of recoil. :biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Most guns can discharge if they are handled roughly .450 bullwolf may be what he is trying to say. 37 years as a cook ?

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Most guns can discharge if they are handled roughly .450 bullwolf may be what he is trying to say. 37 years as a cook ?
Um,
That would be .50 Beowulf, .458 SOCOM, or .450 Bushmaster and now a .450 Marlin..... Just sayin........

Well loardy, loardy all these years I didn’t know that the AR fired from an open bolt..... Whodda thunk........

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
XM15 shorty? Um yeah no!
Who walks around with their bolt locked back?
And NO it won’t fire if you bump it and accidentally drop the bolt like that.
It’s no different than dropping the bolt any other time.

This guy is leading people to doom.

However you/we should listen to some of his videos that don’t involve weapons but are speeches and orations. This guy has a large following. He says some pretty radical potentially violent rhetoric. If a white person had this many followers, was saying this kind of stuff and walking around with these kinds of weapons the FBI would already be breathing down their neck. But these folks get a pass due to today’s political climate.

·
Premium Member
1,816 Posts
XM15 shorty? Um yeah no!
Who walks around with their bolt locked back?
And NO it won’t fire if you bump it and accidentally drop the bolt like that.
It’s no different than dropping the bolt any other time.

This guy is leading people to doom.

However you/we should listen to some of his videos that don’t involve weapons but are speeches and orations. This guy has a large following. He says some pretty radical potentially violent rhetoric. If a white person had this many followers, was saying this kind of stuff and walking around with these kinds of weapons the FBI would already be breathing down their neck. But these folks get a pass due to today’s political climate.
I would strongly suspect he is infiltrated by the FBI, just like the KKK and militia groups have been.

·
Premium Member
1,816 Posts
So, is this an AR type rifle in something other than 5.56? He claims it has enough "kick" to "knock you down". I've seen 10 year olds firing AR's.
Yeah, he's got a lot of funny stuff in there for sure. I've shot ARs one-handed to show noobs how little kick it has. And I'm an old skinny guy.

Also in an indoor gun range, the muzzle is supposed to stay downrange 100% of the time, so the noobs don't shoot up the ceiling. Not to mention ricochets off the concrete above the sound tiles.

·
Registered
984 Posts
He said whaaat?

·
Super Moderator
EDC: SIG P938.
22,059 Posts
Weapons go off by themselves all the time?
Uh, no.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts