1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Beleg try using Wilson Combat Mags

I had a little problem with my Kimber Custom II that was resolved with using Wilson Combat Mags and Winchester ammo.

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Beleg?

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Wilson mags have solved a lot of problems that I've had with other mags. One of my Springfields just hates Shooting Star mags (which are good mags, indeed), but it ran fine when I switched to Wilsons.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I meant to post a reply and pushed new thread by mistake.

Beleg was an individual I was responding too. Your reaction is overly dramatic and very immature. Take it easy, this isn't that important.

·
Banned
1,049 Posts
Re: I meant to post a reply and pushed new thread by mistake.

Louven said:
Beleg was an individual I was responding too. Your reaction is overly dramatic and very immature. Take it easy, this isn't that important.
Overly dramatic and very immature??? Maybe you're overly sensitive, I was just making a joke, I even used a smilie. I will take it easy though, and you're right, the Libdum Fectulus isn't that important. Unless you have a Skrenit failure. Then you're in deep kimchee.:cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wilson Mags

I have never had any problems with the Wilson mags I have. As a matter of fact, I have replaced all the mags for my 1991A1 with Wilsons. I'll use the factory mags for practice

1 - 7 of 7 Posts