1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a Benelli Super 90 that I would like to buy a 24inch barrel for. Does anyone know where I can buy a new barrel for it? I've been searching online but can't seem to find a place that sells new barrels. I'm looking for a 24 inch ribbed barrel.

Thank you.

·
Registered
699 Posts
I'd like an 18.5" barrel for my M2, but that hasn't worked out yet. I think it has something to do with importing foreign firearm parts, and no one in America makes replacements as far as I know. But, since you are after a 24" barrel, try looking at benelli-usa, impactarms, and the accessories area on gunbroker.com.

·
Registered
12 Posts
If you have an M-1 Super 90 you are out of luck if you are looking for a new barrel of any length. The M-1 barrels have not been made for a while now and there is no inventory left anywhere. Benelli will tell you to buy the newer M-2 barrel ($400) and that will require that you also buy a new fore stock ($100) which makes the whole thing pretty pricey. Keep in mind that Benelli does not sell any parts at all; they will give the number of a guy in the midwest who does. Kind of a strange situation. You might get lucky on some of the auction sights but I looked for over a year and could not come up with a regular old 28" VR to augment my 21" VR. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts