1911Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a set of wood grips for my son's 92FS for Christmas. I did a Google search and didn't find much. I also tried Brownells and their choices are also very limited. Can anyone help?

·
Premium Member
15,951 Posts
Check your local gun show if there's one before Christmas. I just saw a guy at last weeks show with several sets of Beretta factory wood grips with the trident logo for $35. I thought $35 was high, so I didn't get a set, but they were beautiful.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Beretta has provided some beautiful wood grips with some of their presentation models. As mentioned above, you may be able to find some of these on Ebay.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Another idea... go to www.beretta.com and look under "Special Parts" and then "Pistols." This shoud allow you to check out the grips. See what you like -- forgot about the code number because when you order the item it'll be different. Go to www.Berettausa.com and click on contact us for the Maryland branch and call their toll free number. You can order them direct from the company like I did for my wrap around grips. Good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts