1911Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For all who are interested in next year's Bash (Berryville Bash III), we are going to officially open the sign-up. The sign-up will open this Sunday, August 23, at noon Central time (U.S.), and close on Sunday, September 19 at midnight. We expect there will be a lot more interest this year, so we are setting the start/stop dates/times ahead for everyone to prepare. The dates of the Bash are set for June 9 and 10 of next year (2016), and it will be a little while before a specific itinerary is set and ready for dissemination, but so far in the last two Bashes we have had, many folks show up the day before and we have a nice dinner at one of the restaurants locally. This year was Wednesday night at a place just north of Eureka Springs called "Gaskins Cabin Steakhouse", and it was very, very good indeed. Most who ate there suggested we return there again next year, and I agree - it was really good.
As far as sign-up procedure, we ask you to post your intention here and then PM Flanged Barrel Fanatic with you personal contact information. Any PM's or entries before the official start time or after the official close time will be ignored and not counted. Obviously, there are limited slots available, so each person signing up needs to state whether they will be bringing a guest with them or not - guest being spouse/fiancé/relative/best friend (matters not to us) - and whether one or both will be shooters. Please don't sign up if you are not firmly planning on coming so that someone who is can come. We do understand that sometimes things come up and a person has to cancel, and that is acceptable and not a problem. Cancellations will be handled by going to the next person on the list that wanted a spot, so just because you see a lot of responses don't think you will automatically be left out.
The number of available shooting slots (and tour slots) are 24, and total shooter plus non-shooter is limited to 48. Those of us who originated the Bash from concept to reality are sitting out of the shooting and tour part to allow more people to experience the unmatched hospitality of the WC folks at the facility and at the range. We will all take part in the visiting and supper that is served at Ryan's the last day of shooting (Friday the 10th).
Also indicate if you are interested in setting up a group rate deal for accomodations, and I can set one up at the hotel I stayed at - they said they would even allocate the entire side of rooms to us if enough people made reservations. I will give those details if I see enough interest in that.
That's about it for now. Hope to see a bunch of returnees and a bunch of new attendees next year.

Roger

·
Registered
1,237 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You listed specific start and stop times, but what time zone?
I think much faster than I type sometimes - I meant to insert Central time. I will edit and do that now. Thanks for pointing it out.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Too earlier, missed the central time :)

·
Registered
2,390 Posts

·
Registered
6,216 Posts
Delete

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
I am in :) - 2 spots - wife and I.

Edit: both shooters.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Sign the wife and I up for two DEFINITE spots for the Bash III! Wait, let me check my work schedule................oh yeah, I'm RETIRED! I'm free, and the Good Lord Willin' and the creek don't rise, we'll be there! Two Shooters!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Count my Wife and I in for BB3!:rock:
I shall drop FBF a PM with the details.:cool:

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
I’m there! I’ll bring a “plus-one.” Both of us plan to shoot.

Please count us in for the group rate at the hotel.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Me and my wife are in

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
My wife and I are in. One shooter, one guest. Interested in group rate deal. Pm sent

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
It's 1:00 on my PC - count me in for Bash III

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Sign me and my wife up, please! Both of us will be shooters. And we're interested in a group rate for a hotel. I'm traveling right now. I'll send my personal information on a PM this afternoon.

·
Registered
116 Posts
One shooter one non shooter

1 - 20 of 177 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.