1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a LW Champ Op with Armory Kote finish and would like to know what MSH and Magwell will matchup color wise with this pistol.

I've read a couple threads on the Ed Brown and Smith Alexander, but can't seem to find anything relative to color matching.

BTW, I also want it to be a dropin piece (No Fitting) or pieces (2 piece) with 20 to 25 LPI checkering.

Thanks in advance for the assistance...

·
Premium Member
5,511 Posts
I had the Fusion magewell/MSH - I think fusion get them from Ed Brown. It is rated as Black oxide - and matches the color profile of the OD green Frame and Black slide in the SA ArmorCoat finish. I have since taken it off - wanted to use a MC 10 round mag with it - an the mag would not fit with the magwell installed - standard 7 and 8 round mags with bumper pads did fit well.

·
Registered
959 Posts
you can get whatever brand you want and done ( finished ) just the way you want it straight from springfield A. i,am getting a s/a msh with magwell from them installed and dave is going to parkerize it for me so it will match frame color. also he told me fyI yes there drop in parts but there alot better if you fitt them , especially the mag well. jmo
bob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts