1911Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I have had the oppurntunity to examine first hand some of the work of Chuck Rodgers, to be specific sight installations, front cocking serrations .Chuck is a guy only a few know about but let me tell you his work is second to none ,I was talking to a buddy over the weekend (Larry Vickers)and we both agree this guy is one of the finest machinist around period.We are lucky on this forum to have true masters like Chuck,Pete and Larry.If you guys need first class machining give Chuck a call he is also known as pistolwrench.OCG1911

·
Registered
6 Posts
Howdy all,

I have to fully agree with OCG1911, Chuck is a Master Machinist, (some would venture to say a Machining God), I have had Chuck work on more guns than I can remember. And curiously enough they had a lot of things in common for such a varied array of projects.

They are all beautifully finished, extremely accurate and utterly reliable. And they were exactly what I asked for.

Chuck knows 1911's and he made some very credible suggestions that I took to heart when he was doing the work.

Just to recap, you will never find any better than Chuck, some can equal him, but none I have seen could surpass him.

Take care, Jim Hanson.

------------------
Go Rogers Precision, You won't go wrong!!!!!
My Workplace-->http://www.McMfamily.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts