1911Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard of Cheaper than Dirt but is there anywhere else you'd recommend buying mail order ammo cheap? I've also heard of Ammo Depot.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I completely concur w/above recommendation for AMMOMAN.COM.

As a matter of fact - I need to order!

Thunder25, Out...

·
Registered
20 Posts
--------->> iv'e had good luck with arizonagunrunners.com they have good prices on pmc.-------------->> rc

·
Registered
134 Posts
Gun Shows!

------------------
IceCreamSoldier............... what else is so easy to attack........

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
I recently got 1000 rounds of Blazer 230 gr ball for ~$170 including shipping from Natchez (www.natchezss.com). It is the aluminum case stuff, so if you reload, it is not worthwhile. I shot a bunch in my gun and it works fine, so I ordered a bunch more. Usually, I order from Ammoman.com, but since I don't reload and outside of Wolf ammo, the Blazer stuff is the cheapest factory ammo I have found. I believe the sale goes on through the end of June.

By the way, I have read several posts where people were not happy with Natchez order filling/customer support. I have ordered from them three times with no problems.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Currently outdoor-source.com is running a case special on .45 with very reasonable shipping. It comes out to about 7.95/box (for comparison's sake). I ordered some as well as 9mm. Oops, I forgot....I assume you were talking about plinking ammo? This is S&B, which is what I use for blasting.

Best ~nut

·
Registered
62 Posts
Eric at Ammoman.com is the best I've found. Shipping is included in the price and always shipped quickly and professionally.

Fiocchi, S&B, Speer all at good prices. Wolf, too if you like that stuff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts