1911Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have shot HP's for the better part of 16 years (the GP Comp. was my first non-.22) and am about to acquire a mk3 BHP. What are some IWB styles that work well for this pistol? I knwo there are all sorts of makers out there, but some designs simply "work" better...and I already have a box in the garage of rigs that didn't "work."
any help, opinions or guidence would be greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance,
Derek

·
Registered
273 Posts
Derek,

Not IWB, but I posted a Yaqui Slide for BHP on Accessories for Sale/Trade.

Thanks and Happy Shooting, Thunder25

·
Registered
32 Posts
Originally posted by dwenslen:
I have shot HP's for the better part of 16 years (the GP Comp. was my first non-.22) and am about to acquire a mk3 BHP. What are some IWB styles that work well for this pistol? I knwo there are all sorts of makers out there, but some designs simply "work" better...and I already have a box in the garage of rigs that didn't "work."
any help, opinions or guidence would be greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance,
Derek

·
Registered
317 Posts
I vote for the Milt Sparks VM-2 as well, best you can get! You will not be sorry, I have two and they are all I wear. -H

·
Registered
37 Posts
Holsters

HBE's Com or Com3 are beautifully constructed, light, comfortable and concealable. They're probably the best leather IWB's for autos, and they cost a bit less than most of the others.

Sparks does very nice work, too, and I love my my Tucker Texas Heritage, but I have the latter only for revolvers.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Ditto on HBE Leatherworks. I have 3 of Eric's holsters, and love them all. They are very well made and the price is right!

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
I think the Dillon LTD is worth a look too.

I bought one 10 years ago and like it.

But, alas, it isn't IWB.

BHP9

1 - 12 of 12 Posts