1911Forum banner
61 - 80 of 84 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,902 Posts
Biden will be sharing a jail cell next to Hunter before all this is settled.
Probly not. At the trial, he will get off because he won’t be able to recall anything!
Hunter will be screwed. At least there are plenty of drugs for that crack head in the slammer.

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
For those of us who absolutely believe in God, Trump was sent to give America one more (last) chance...C
I have often thought of Donald Trump as a 21st century Cyrus of Persia: A pagan used by God to do His will.

I do pray regularly for President Trump, for wisdom and protection, but also that he might repent of his sin and put his full, and complete, faith in Christ.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
I have often thought of Donald Trump as a 21st century Cyrus of Persia: A pagan used by God to do His will.

I do pray regularly for President Trump, for wisdom and protection, but also that he might repent of his sin and put his full, and complete, faith in Christ.
He might be more of a true believer than you are. God made him the way he is for reasons of His own. He can mud wrestle with the nastiest of 'em; anything less and he might not have been elected. He is also a patriot, and effective at making our country better. What more could you ask for?

I'd say pray for his physical safety.

·
Premium Member
13,990 Posts
POTUS is no different than many of the Kings of the Old Testament who God empowered. They all had sins, and so does everyone else ever born according to the Christian world view and all need redemption. Go ahead and pray for his redemption - that is indeed Christian of you! But do it because you love POTUS, not because you are listening to the BS spewed by the Morning-Joe's and his crap-head wife and the rest of the Lefty-Media who bear false whiteness against him 24X7.

POTUS is doing more for Christianity, freedom of all religion, and the sanctity of Human-Life than any President in our lifetimes...Don't hold it against him that he surrounded himself with Hot-Babes and abundance all his life (yea and he got caught talking bawdy on video) - he is a human bean, not a Pastor, Priest, or Saint :). And unlike some of the Sanctimonious in politics, he makes no claim to be one (actually, he is quick to point out he is not one).

I agree with G' above, pray for the safety of him and his family, there is much Evil out there who would do them harm if they ever get a chance. Especially after he gets re-elected. And also pray for God to continue to give him guidance and insight to continue to move the country (and the world) away from evil and to the light.

·
Registered
24,899 Posts
Speaking of prayer and redemption for the POTUS.

Nothing would please me more that to see him pull a hail Mary play here for this election. Along about September or October of this year when the Demo Demons have resorted to human sacrifice etc. In order to try and gain ground.

The President needs to dump the non person Mike Pence from the ticket and bring in Jeanine Pirro, or better yet Nikki Haley on the ticket as his running mate. That will not only put him over the top, but set us up for 2024.:D

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Loyalty runs both ways - were Trump to dump Pence without real cause, he would be seen as putting political advantage over being honorable. Also, Pence is a well known Christian advocate - and that would instantly alienate a LOT of Trump's base.

You fire people when they do wrong or go against you. Not because they are not "exciting" to the public for a political edge. "Let's pick a WOMAN" to garner more votes - sounds a little too "Identity Politics" (the Democrats favorite evil, divisive weapon) oriented. People that vote on sex or race as a deciding factor are bigots, and not to be encouraged.

You are right that we need to start finding Trump's replacement after his eight years. First we have to win another election - then the long term strategy will develop. I suspect Trump has already thought about that....he seems to be a step ahead on everything else. Hide and watch! CC

·
Registered
24,899 Posts
I could not agree with you more CC.

Loyalty runs both ways - were Trump to dump Pence without real cause, he would be seen as putting political advantage over being honorable. Also, Pence is a well known Christian advocate - and that would instantly alienate a LOT of Trump's base.

You fire people when they do wrong or go against you. Not because they are not "exciting" to the public for a political edge. "Let's pick a WOMAN" to garner more votes - sounds a little too "Identity Politics" (the Democrats favorite evil, divisive weapon) oriented. People that vote on sex or race as a deciding factor are bigots, and not to be encouraged.

You are right that we need to start finding Trump's replacement after his eight years. First we have to win another election - then the long term strategy will develop. I suspect Trump has already thought about that....he seems to be a step ahead on everything else. Hide and watch! CC
But it is nice to consider a bit of subterfuge from time to time, even if only for the sake of amusement. Something along the lines of giving them a dose of their own medicine. :D

·
Premium Member
9,567 Posts
Nothing would please me more that to see him pull a hail Mary play here for this election. Along about September or October of this year when the Demo Demons have resorted to human sacrifice etc. In order to try and gain ground.

The President needs to dump the non person Mike Pence from the ticket and bring in Jeanine Pirro, or better yet Nikki Haley on the ticket as his running mate. That will not only put him over the top, but set us up for 2024.:D
I like Pence. I think he would be the perfect choice to continue the Trump legacy another 8 years.

·
Registered
9,402 Posts
I like Pence. I think he would be the perfect choice to continue the Trump legacy another 8 years.
I think he is good for balancing out the ticket with Trump but he would be eaten alive if he had to endure 10% of what Trump has had to deal with. Got to find another outsider who has the same fight in him Trump has.

·
Premium Member
9,902 Posts
To GONRA, looks like Biden has "run out of POLITICAL steam......"
Just took a total beat down in the NH primaries. Couldn’t even beat the fake Indian. Dead last, not counting the two that dropped out. He was looking for a way out of there in a hurry.....

·
Registered
511 Posts
That would be a huge mistake. I just hope Pence doesn't try to run in 2024.

61 - 80 of 84 Posts