1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
National File article here.

Because they have to get the guns at some point.

The normal procedure for totalitarian regimes is to get them first, then start imposing the Marxist etc agenda. Trump messed up the Demshevik and globalist timeline to get it all done by 2030. So they started with a blitz of 25 EOs on the first two days, a record by a factor of three, and now have to deal with the guns.

Lots of ways they can tackle the problem of free people being able to defend themselves:
-- restrict ammo manufacturing; e.g. imposing impossible EPA standards on the factories
-- restrict which calibers can be manufactured
-- buy up all the ammo for the govt
-- restrictions on the types of mags and guns which can be sold
-- require Covid IDs to purchase anything
-- suspend the NICS system; guns cannot be sold period
-- banks refusing to have LGSs as customers
-- close gun ranges because White Supremicists (i.e. all white people) use them
-- stacking the SC with leftist Justices
-- admitting PR and DC as states--four more guaranteed Dem Senators
-- election fraud of course
-- as John Brennan just did, labeling literally everyone who is not a leftist--conservatives, Christians, "even libertarians" in his own words--as dangerous radical extremists
-- encouraging neighbors and even relatives to be snitches, to include financial rewards and boosts in the coming social credit score for doing so (got any self-righteous anti-gunners in your extended family?)
-- other weird stuff I haven't thought of yet

This regime is gonna red-pill so many people who so far were resistant to the truth. Already half the country is against the Demsheviks and their RINO cousins. Once the entire citizenry sees who they really are and what they plan for us, their regime will collapse. The process will not be easy nor pleasant.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
I don't know how these people swear to defend and uphold the constitution and then go after the 1st and 2nd Amendment. Maybe we need to change that to defend and uphold the bill of rights.

Reactions: Therealck1977

·
Registered
8,995 Posts
I don't know how these people swear to defend and uphold the constitution and then go after the 1st and 2nd Amendment. Maybe we need to change that to defend and uphold the bill of rights.
Like all good communists, they will always find a way to justify their unconstitutional actions. Sure, they support freedom of speech, but "hate speech" cannot be tolerated and therefore is not included as protected speech. Right to own firearms? Well that just means government controlled militias so clearly they didn't intend the 2A to be for individuals. See how it works?

·
Premium Member
9,170 Posts
National File article here.

Because they have to get the guns at some point.

The normal procedure for totalitarian regimes is to get them first, then start imposing the Marxist etc agenda. Trump messed up the Demshevik and globalist timeline to get it all done by 2030. So they started with a blitz of 25 EOs on the first two days, a record by a factor of three, and now have to deal with the guns.

Lots of ways they can tackle the problem of free people being able to defend themselves:
-- restrict ammo manufacturing; e.g. imposing impossible EPA standards on the factories
-- restrict which calibers can be manufactured
-- buy up all the ammo for the govt
-- restrictions on the types of mags and guns which can be sold
-- require Covid IDs to purchase anything
-- suspend the NICS system; guns cannot be sold period
-- banks refusing to have LGSs as customers
-- close gun ranges because White Supremicists (i.e. all white people) use them
-- stacking the SC with leftist Justices
-- admitting PR and DC as states--four more guaranteed Dem Senators
-- election fraud of course
-- as John Brennan just did, labeling literally everyone who is not a leftist--conservatives, Christians, "even libertarians" in his own words--as dangerous radical extremists
-- encouraging neighbors and even relatives to be snitches, to include financial rewards and boosts in the coming social credit score for doing so (got any self-righteous anti-gunners in your extended family?)
-- other weird stuff I haven't thought of yet

This regime is gonna red-pill so many people who so far were resistant to the truth. Already half the country is against the Demsheviks and their RINO cousins. Once the entire citizenry sees who they really are and what they plan for us, their regime will collapse. The process will not be easy nor pleasant.
You listed only the tip of the iceburg.

You forgot several more things on the Marxist-leftist demoncrats' agenda, openly being discussed by the leftist media pundits. Banning conservatives voices from amazon services, twitter, facebook and other forms of digital censorship was just the start. The cancel culture is in full swing. Soon, no one will be able to discuss the 2nd amendment, the right to keep and bear arms, or anything that is remotely critical of the Biden circus or the Demoncrats. If you do, you will be labeled a racist White Supremacist... a move that ultimately will get you on a no-fly list and as a prohibited person on the NICS. I can see it now.... the next change on Form 4473 will be... Have you ever been a Trump supporter, contributed money to the Trump Campaign or attended a Trump rally? Answer yes to that and you will be prohibited.

What we are seeing is the communist playbook in action just like Stalin did to purge out anyone that wasn't in full compliance with Stalinism in the 1930's.

The leftist are currently discussing:

1. Truth and Reconciliation commission to target Trump supporters...

2. Woke Reeducation Camps for the children of Trump supporters...
In an interview with the undercover journalists at Project Veritas, Beller loosened up and advanced the need for “re-education camps”—or the more friendly-sounding “enlightenment camps”—for the children of Donald Trump supporters, arguing that they will “be raising a generation of intolerant, horrible people—horrible kids.”
3, Strip college and graduate degrees from Trump supporters...

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mainly I was focused on 2A-specific actions, since this subforum is about that. But you are quite right by providing the larger picture.

·
Premium Member
9,170 Posts
Mainly I was focused on 2A-specific actions, since this subforum is about that. But you are quite right by providing the larger picture.
The larger picture is what is going to allow them to easily deny us the RKBA under the 2nd amendment. If they stack the Supreme Court, we will see the 2nd amendment reduced to an interpretation of a collective right... i.e. for states to create militias (National Guard), civilian police force, and other interpretations that don't not recognize an individual citizen's right to possess a firearm for self-defense. An interpretation that was often used for decades to prevent gun ownership. They might even outright attempt to repeal the 2nd amendment in an Article V of the Constitution process.

They are in the beginning stages of silencing conservatives, then they will move to a disqualification process. They did it to Trump, first they cut off his digital platform, as well as his supporters, now they seek to convict him in an impeachment process so he cannot run for office ever again. They won't stop there, they will do that to all his supporters, then all conservatives or anyone that is not on the Marxist-Democrat bandwagon.

They speak of national unity... that is a totalitarian euphemism. It simply means that there is no dissenting voice heard or allowed to be articulated. China often boast of how unified China's people are, they simply quash all opposition and create the impression all is well within.

Anyhow, I don't have to preach to the choir. We know what their agenda is.

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is a Newsmax article on how they are going to institutionalize voter fraud with federal regulations, overriding individual state control of the processes. Gee, that didn't take long.....hilariously, they call it the "For the People Act". (More like For the People in Power Act). They always try to snooker us with nice-sounding names for legislation. Common-sense reform, more convenient, blah blah.

Reactions: Plantar5

·
Premium Member
7,554 Posts
Here is a Newsmax article on how they are going to institutionalize voter fraud with federal regulations, overriding individual state control of the processes. Gee, that didn't take long.....hilariously, they call it the "For the People Act". (More like For the People in Power Act). They always try to snooker us with nice-sounding names for legislation. Common-sense reform, more convenient, blah blah.
Amazon workers are supposedly trying to take a vote on unionizing due to low pay,etc.
It was reported that Besos only wants an IN PERSON VOTE.....the height of hypocrisy as usual.

On a side note, I got a questionnaire/ donation request from Sen. McConnell the otherday.
I wrote in my response, which was, GET TO WORK, FOR US! I also added ZERO contribution for abandoning President Trump. I hope he chokes on it.
Anyone else get this?? All it did was piss me off.

·
Registered
8,995 Posts
Sadly they are about at the point where they don't actually have to cheat. Thanks to our insane immigration policies which destroyed our demographics, their focus now is on registering and getting the vote out by their third world voter base which has already taken over most of our large states and cities.

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
On a side note, I got a questionnaire/ donation request from Sen. McConnell the other day.
I wrote in my response, which was, GET TO WORK, FOR US! I also added ZERO contribution for abandoning President Trump. I hope he chokes on it.
Anyone else get this?? All it did was piss me off.
Classic. Screw us over and then ask for money. Adding insult to injury.

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sadly they are about at the point where they don't actually have to cheat. Thanks to our insane immigration policies which destroyed our demographics, their focus now is on registering and getting the vote out by their third world voter base which has already taken over most of our large states and cities.
Biden voters realize they have been conned. Too late, dumbasses. Enjoy the new, reset USSA you helped create. Enjoy your unemployment and mandatory vaccines. I predict lots of woketard baristas out of work as people cut back on $4 coffees.

·
Premium Member
7,554 Posts
How do you spell, ‘Buyer’s Remorse’. It should come as no surprise, the guy that lied, plagiarized and never had an original thought in 50 years, still doesn’t...he is Dog :poop:.

·
Registered
8,995 Posts
Biden voters realize they have been conned. Too late, dumbasses. Enjoy the new, reset USSA you helped create. Enjoy your unemployment and mandatory vaccines. I predict lots of woketard baristas out of work as people cut back on $4 coffees.
I think the only Biden voters who might have regret are a few of the so called moderate independents, who have no core principles and who vote both Dem and GOP. The vast majority of Democrat voters now are on auto pilot and always vote Democrat because they vote primarily to get more handouts and preferences.

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Once the new reality hits their pocketbooks and lifestyles, people will notice the yuge difference between this regime and the Trump administration.

·
Registered
8,995 Posts
Once the new reality hits their pocketbooks and lifestyles, people will notice the yuge difference between this regime and the Trump administration.
They apparently didn't notice the improvement after Trump took over for Obozo considering the Democrats now control everything.

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
They apparently didn't notice the improvement after Trump took over for Obozo considering the Democrats now control everything.
Touche, mon ami.....

.....but the difference now is a leftist tsunami of legislation and EOs. The stealth incremental approach has been abandoned as no longer necessary.

Another example.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts