1911Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
8,995 Posts
Touche, mon ami.....

.....but the difference now is a leftist tsunami of legislation and EOs. The stealth incremental approach has been abandoned as no longer necessary.

Another example.
I still don't think it matters Tom. With our new lower national IQ and constant bombardment with propaganda, we have moved out of the Age of Reason and into the Age of Rancor and Idiocy. Even though Trump's Presidency benefited nearly everyone, the constant messaging of Orange Man bad was a more significant factor for most in voting than their own financial improvement. We are screwed.

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I still don't think it matters Tom. With our new lower national IQ and constant bombardment with propaganda, we have moved out of the Age of Reason and into the Age of Rancor and Idiocy. Even though Trump's Presidency benefited nearly everyone, the constant messaging of Orange Man bad was a more significant factor for most in voting than their own financial improvement. We are screwed.
Maybe we're screwed, or maybe the Demsheviks are the best red-pillers ever. Just like Obama was the best gun salesman ever. I think Biden will outstrip him on this though.

·
Premium Member
7,554 Posts
With the commie left running the asylum, (for now), it would stand to reason scotus should be tested with a 2A case. That is if they ever grow a pair.

·
Registered
23,857 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I'm sure the inner city gangs in all of our high crime and violence areas will report theirs immediately.
I'm sure they will too, but here's the problem: in order to raise the $200 per gun, they will have to commit more crimes.

·
Premium Member
9,170 Posts
Today:

Straight from the horse's mouth:
On banning guns, Garland said, “where there is room under the law for the president’s policies to be pursued, then I think the president is entitled to pursue them.”

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
And I thought nobody could do worse than Obama reading the teleprompter...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Biden hasn't stacked the Supreme Court yet....but he is certainly stacking the deck for gun control. There is only so much he can do with EOs. He needs Congress to pass any serious gun control, like banning ARs and standard capacity magazines.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
_itch McConnell will vote YES for Garland as AG.

RINO's and Turnocoats, is how this country will go down.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Biden voters realize they have been conned. Too late, dumbasses. Enjoy the new, reset USSA you helped create. Enjoy your unemployment and mandatory vaccines. I predict lots of woketard baristas out of work as people cut back on $4 coffees.
I suspect this may be what we want it to be, but imho that's not exactly what went down. I suspect there were not that many actual legit Mr Depends JB voters at all, the vote count was fed into the systems, thereby making Trump the loser. In other words, a rigged election. In rigged elections, you don't need actual voters.

It's just not even plausible that anyone could win the potus seat when your campaign is like 10 rallies big with none of them 100+ people, and, for some of them there were more people there for the other candidate! That right there tells you something smells like Kamal-ho hole area.

The people wanting free handouts and such don't realize, is it's not that ez to get such free stuff, it's the nature of the swamp. Hopes up, let down, is the Govt way. Govt will take YOUR hard earned $$ and either toss it in the trash, or give it away to other countries.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts