1911Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just heard ol' Bill say that the people who use Twitter and/or Facebook are the ones that will become zombies;and he will be shooting them from his upper...

His voice trailed off after that.(maybe someone waved him off or something).

Anybody else see/hear that?

Bill talking about shooting zombies. Maybe he's a member of a gun forum?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
his point has a point though....long time now I've lived within the circle of super geekdom..Oracle, etc..computer and yuppy heaven...they can perform incredible feats of ETL coding and datawarehouse design and business intelligence implementations against...more imformation...but ask one of em to change a flat tire or the spark plugs on their prius and they go deer-in-the-headlights...
kids spend hours upon hours and know all there is to know about facebook language and pop culture..but don't have a clue about planting and growing a garden or canning food..hell most of em can't cook anything that doesn't come in a microwave package...as long as the world keeps spinning all things electronic virtual...they will excel...but let the SHTF and the burger king drive through go dark...oh my:eek:

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
I'm 24 and use Facebook to keep in touch with my military friends. We tend to spread out after EAS. And through the power of the interweb, we can also plan out our zombie offensive. :biglaugh:

·
Banned
13,564 Posts
Yes I saw it. He was making a joke at the time. I thought nothing of it.

·
Premium Member
1,481 Posts
Yup, saw it. Thought it was funny. Actually, I think it was a reference to "The Omega Man." Pretty good movie.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Maybe with all the millions he's been paid he could buy off the zombies to get rid of Shepard Smith and Trace Galliger who should be game show hosts anyway. Just a thought!

·
Registered
377 Posts
That's why I don't have tweeter and facebook account :) Don't wanna be a Zombie :biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Bill O'Riley is for the assault weapons ban, and is an enemy of the United States Constitution
you are wrong there. Do some research. Katrina changed his view on firearms and bans after he saw the Charlie Foxtrot of Katrina.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
What model of 1911 did Mr. O'Reilly plan to use? What make of ammo?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts