1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK heres my best on hard level for binladen game
http://jeepsubaru.com/shane/bin.jpg

------------------
George Orwell: "That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

·
Registered
691 Posts
We've been having competitions at work with that game. Some guy from CAD posted 71,000 I responded with 74,500. Just before 5:00 one of my freinds got 77,000.

I guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow morning. BTW, misses are Bin Ladens escaped, not actual shots missed. Its a hi-cap glock with 9mm, feel free to spray and pray!

------------------
-Electric Armadillo-

·
Administrator
10,856 Posts
Personally, 82,000. However, I heard of a guy breaking 150,000. Then again, he was playing on a slow machine. By his report, it took 15 seconds for the slide to cycle on the Glock. I didn't realize there was a "hard" level. I just have a "messy" and a "clean" version.

TB., NC

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmm maybe there aint. I just assumed, didnt even try the clean version. LOL

------------------
George Orwell: "That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
This PC is a monster, it is built to do large numerical calculations, and the best I can do is about 90000. Average is between 75K and 85K.

------------------
John

"And by the way, Mr. Speaker, The Second Amendment is not for killing ducks and leaving Huey and Dewey and Louie without an aunt and uncle. It is for hunting politicians like (in) Grozney and in 1776, when they take your independence away".
Robert K. Dornen, U.S. Congressman. 1995

·
Registered
71 Posts
The "messy" and "clean" option only affects the graphics. No bloodstains from each shot with the clean version.

My best is 73000. If I use the red dot for sighting, the gun shoots too low. The "iron" sights work best.

LOL! Iron sights on a computerized version of a plastic gun!

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
This probably belongs in the Non-Firearms side with the Thread to the Game.

Moving it there...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.